Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Spider Lily Body Polish

3.0

on 2/18/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

not my fav body polish, and it smells a bit off no matter how many i purchase. its less of a body polish and more of a creamy body wash IMO, so if you find the shower gel a bit too drying give this a go, BUT i would only use it if you bothered layering the lotion and frangrance after as i still dont think it smellls 100% true to the fragrance.

on 12/15/2010 2:13:00 AM

This is a great everyday exfoliating product. It won't leave your shower greasy, doesn't seem to leave much fragrance "behind," and seems to last for quite some time. I use this 4-5 times per week (I alternate with a slightly heavier duty scrub) and my skin looks brighter and is super soft. I took a point off for packaging because lately the cap is not going on evenly so the product has been leaking. Who knows, perhaps my store received a bad batch. Otherwise no complaints!

on 6/22/2010 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this scent. It's sophisticated and floral, but not too strong. The scrub itself makes my skin soft and smooth. The only con is that it is pretty expensive.

on 4/1/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This scrub was blah. Nothing special at all, it didnít have much grittiness for exfoliating, and was very slick/greasy in formula. It was mediocre for moisturizing and did not to exfoliate. I got this as a sample and was not impressed at all. The scent was alright, but again, nothing special. It was a basic floral. I wonít buy this.