September 19, 2014 | 1555 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Light Collectors Summer Bronzing Powder- Blondes Halees

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Today I was going to try the permanent edition of Terracotta Light Blondes and the SA suggested this one instead, saying that it is brighter and more pink. I tried it on my arm and I liked it. When I got home I tried it on my face and I haven't stop looking at myself since. The first -and maybe the only one- bronzer that give that exact natural sunkissed look. The result is subtle but buildable. It gives a lovely pinky-peachy-bronzy color. It is the only one bronzer I can use all-over and not just as a contour. I have cool-toned very light skin and normally all bronzers look muddy and orange on me. I can't compare it to the permanent version, since I have never tried it. This one is perfect though. I am gonna get a back up ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am PPP and am not the biggest fan of bronzers- I go for peach instead- but leave it to the mother of bronzers to come up with a product this perfect. This is a limited edition summer bronzer from Guerlain- you get about 3 types of colors in this- a matte sun color, a fine sparkly bronze, and a really shimmery pretty rose. The colors are much more of a sunkissed rosy pink than the traditional Blonde Terracotta bronzer- you can either use it alone or layer it with something else. Used alone, the colors really give even PPP skin the most beautiful sunkissed glow, like you just went to the Hamptons for a barbecue or spent a day out shopping. If you don't want a full-on just got back from a WEEK's vacation (which is what I consider way too bronzey and tan), check this out. This is something I can even imagine proud pale ladies like Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett to scoop up!