September 2, 2014 | 1867 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - all

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by kelluhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really thought these would be a great product but it is awful. Similar bottle/tube to other HD products, I like the packaging. but omg it's an awful product. Everytime I've tried to use it; fingers, sponge, brush; it's just like a thick dryish paste. You can't rub this, blend it etc, it is horrible. It reminds me of those oil pastel crayons you have in primary school, imagine trying to rub one of those into your cheeks and it's the same.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by shauna510

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I think this is a really great product for some people, but not for me and my crappy skin. I really really wanted to like this and the colors are beautiful, BUT, my problem with these is that they fill in my pores making my cheeks look like I have little tiny dots all over them. Again, not really the product's fault. If you have small pores and smooth skin, this would be great for you. If you have large Grand Canyon size pores like me, I would recommend avoiding this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by peonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have two of these, in Innuendo and Smooth Talker. This blush is very dry in the tube. Practically unblendable on naked skin and it really drags on your foundation. The consistency is like rubbing bits of broken off crayon around. I have to mix it with foundation to salvage these and make a creamier texture. These were a waste of money, which is a shame because of the uncommon colour options.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this brush when I was in France and I can't remember which shade I bought but I know it was bright pink. I've heard lots of good things about cream blushes so I decided to go and try out MUFE's new HD Blush cause it had just come out then.

They have a great variety of colours which is great however when it comes to applying it I find it a little awkward to blend and rubbing too hard my foundation comes off.

Another thing that I have noticed it that when I don't use it for a while it tends to try out so the first pump is always rancid/dry blush that comes out which is a massive waste considering it's quite expensive.

I wouldn't buy this again simply because it doesn't last long and is it expensive. If you want to buy an expensive blush go for the NARS blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by TitaniumRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in #2, caught in the act. It's my first blush.

PROS -
A little goes a long way
Easy to blend
With patience and being careful, you can use it for a subtle flush or more

CONS -
The price.. urgh.
The pump can produce a bit of dried out product, occasionally

So while I was in VA for Vacation, I was browsing sephora.com, and I stumbled across this. I was skeptical about buying it due to the price, and the hue. I went through the questions and a few people said that #2 worked for dark skin, so I bought it.

My one and only blush, 'nuff said. I just wish it was cheaper (it costs around 26 - 29 u.s. dollars).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush!

Packaging is sanitary with pump...a little waste of product at the end

Easy to apply
Looks SUPER natural
Lasts all day
Love the color selection

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I hate the pump. I am so pissed with the packaging. Ok to start with...I have quite a few blush products at home and havent gave enough love for this product. This product is good. Just that I am not used to cream blush. I bought this bcos I wanted a raspberry shade blush (#2) and such colors are not easy to find. So far I only know of 3 brands having such shades. They are mufe, becca and RBR.
Ok product wise this blush is a little too pigmented to work with. I just have to be honest. U decide for yourself if the pigmentation is ok. U need to blend well and not everybody will agree with this. I think it works fine on me. I hate the nozzel for the product. minus 1 lippie for this. Minus 1 lippie for the product being too pigmented. I find the product dries up in the nozzel if u dun use it often and for an occasional user like me, the first pump of the day dries off and I often have to use the 2nd pump. well that is a waste of product. Not sure if anybody thinks the same like me. omg

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

my first choice to buy was actually cremblend by mac but since it was limited edition, i was too late, so i went for my 2nd option which was this. i asked the girl which color would be the best for me and i asked pink but not tooooooo pinkish that it looks fake. so she gave me #5 which is supposed to be called warm pink (on the website) i think. from the bottle it looks really light and ive got a somewhat tanned skin so i thought it wont work, but when i put it on it looks beautiful n natural :)
so more on the good side is that the since i put a studio fix powder foundation over it, the color that was too pink is neutralized more. so if the pink looks too fake, i can just put more power :P and so far no breakouts, acnes or any whiteheads which im very happy about.
although the thing that just cant get me fall in love completely is the packaging.... you only need a pinch and your cheeks will have a glowy flush but the pump gives out MORE than you need, so i need to be very careful when pumping it out. for something that you dont need to take out from the bottle, the price is actually VERY worth it, its just the pump...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

senior pro review from a UK MUA veteran. I really like this product, so much so that I picked up 3 more last week. I've read complaints about the pump dispensing too much. Just hold your hand or finger over the hole, pump very gently with opposite hand,to prevent too much dispensing, . It is totally buildable, blends effortlessly, it looks so natural I LOVE the finish,it works on HD, which was it's original purpose. It may seem expensive without pro discount, but only a tiny amount is needed, any more will just be wasted. This is one of my favourite blushes and has become a staple in my kit> I adore most MUFE products once again I will say another hit for MUFE, QUALITY PRODUCT

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

I tried #2, "Caught in the Act," a raspberry shade. On my NC30/C4 light tan Asian skin, it is soft pink flush; the precise shade of my actual natural blush when I work out. It is the best cream blush formula I have tried, from Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge to Stila Convertible Cream to Benetint to MAC Cremeblush etc. I pump the teeniest amount on the back of my hand, swirl a small flat foundation brush thru it, and brush lightly lightly lightly on my cheeks, repeating the whole process until I have the shade I want, about 3 teeny pumps total. TEENY, like pinhead-size, as other reviewers mention. It stays ALL DAY. At least 8 hours. Feels like I am wearing nothing and has a natural finish: smooth and soft with no sheen, no powderiness, no tackiness and doesn't attach to any dry skin on my combo complexion. I am buying in more shades! A+!