August 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Acai Berry Avocado Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

It's interesting to me that this product has really mixed reviews. I guess it just goes to show that everyone's body and hair react differently. This was my first time trying Organix. I found it on clearance at Wal-Mart. I had a pleasant experience with this product from scent to the way it left my hair feeling afterwards. I feel like it gave me a nice clean wash. I didn't think it dried my hair out. I really enjoy my hair the next days after using this. Based on my experience I would repurchase and even considering trying other shampoos from this brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Ashliebella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

In my local drug store I saw that this product, along with the matching conditioner was on sale. I figured I'd try it because there is no sulfate in either. Eager to see how it works, that night I used it. Let me just say that this was the worst product I have ever used in my hair. My hair felt so coarse as if I had used a bleach in it. Additional to that, the smell was so obnoxious. My best friend used both the conditioner and shampoo as well and we both agree that these products are horrible. Stay away!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MiniCanvas

Great smelling shampoo. Didnt leave my hair as rough as the moraccan argan shampoo from this brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LadyEight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Ran out of my regular shampoo and conditioner (nobody carries it locally anymore) and this brand is deceptively similar in name and packaging so I picked this up thinking it was by the same company. Not so.

I just can't get past the SUPER STRONG SCENT of this shampoo. Basically it smells like you just dunked your head in a bowl of Kool-Aid/Fruit Punch/PixieStix mixture. I am unable to go around like that all day. The fragrance probably gets a bit stronger in the shower under hot steamy water, but I immediately had to wash my hair three times with the only other shampoo within reach (dandruff control) just to get most of the smell out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by ashmakeuplover

i have thin frizzy puffy hair but not anymore! this product is amazing! i would like to try and get some more things from this product line, I have both the shampoo and conditioner which smells amazing!! :D i highly suggest buying this!:D hope I helped:D:D:D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Why You will LOVE It:

The acai berry avocado shampoo and conditioner has an exotic nutrient luxurious blend of antioxidant rich acai berry extract and guava to instantly nourish & enrich your hair while avocado proteins add nutrition and balance along with Moroccan argan oil to moisturize your tresses and create a shiny, smooth, frizz-free finish. The shampoo & conditioner are sulfate free, paraben free and they are organic! This product is safe for color-treated hair and is safe for all hair types.

For reference, I have damaged, dry, thick and noncolored hair. I have my hair BKT 6 months ago and I started using Organix Acai-Berry Avocado Shampoo and suddenly fell in love with.

It has an amazing scent and makes me happier while taking shower. Lathers very nice and it cleans hair and scalp very well.

In my opinion trick here is using shampoo and conditioner together. You should use them together to get better results

If you live in Europe or USA, it has a very reasonble price unlike Northern Cyprus and Turkey. So you probably won't complain about the price since a bottle is 20 in Northern Cyprus and Turkey. However you need to use more product to clean your hair beacuse it is sulfate free. Organix won't foam like a SLS shampoo. This is the only complaint I can make. It runs out very fast :)))

Your hair will love this treat.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by melwis79

I bought the shampoo and conditioner (buy 1 get 1) and I was so excited to use them, I am a shampoo freak and love trying new ones! Dissapointed isn't the word. I have naturally curly thick coarse hair and by the end of my shower I couldn't get a finget through my hair. Looked ratty, tangly but smelled fantastic. I read other reviews and thought if I give it some time it might transform my hair soft and smooth....nope, not even gonna try it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by angi8488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily, straight hair that I do not use product with nor do I blow dry or straighten. This shampoo worked really well for me. It balances out my hair and leaves it very soft. I also really like the scent. The only cons were that the price was high for the amount of product and the packaging is not the best.

* I tried the matching conditioner and I did not feel that it worked as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by serenasinlove

WOW! cleans my hair so well and it still leaves my hair so moisturized and detangled.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Mom2times

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought it, and the matching conditioner, at Rite Aid because it was on sale. I love the Coconut shampoo & condish from this brand, so I figured I'd give it a try! This smells amazing!! Good enough to eat...seriously. It lathers well, and cleanses well. I used the conditioner also, and my hair was super soft. Almost too soft. I clipped it up that day, and my hair kept sliding out of the clip, which never happens. From now on, I will only use this when I plan on wearing my hair down. I love the little short fat bottles from this brand...too cute. Would repurchase if it was on sale again. Would not pay $6.99 a bottle for it.....