September 22, 2014 | 1220 users online

Clothes - Abercrombie & Fitch - All clothes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lnneddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

There is so much hate for Abercombie lately, not least because of the CEO stating that the brand is for "cool" people and that is why they don't make larger sizes for women.

I understand why people are angry... I suppose.... that being said A&F is one of my absolute favorite brands. I wear a LOT of navy, grey and white. Abercrombie makes everything in these colors. I NEVER buy anything with a logo on it other than their little moose because I'm not a fan of any big logos from any brand.

I think their clothes are well made and they last me years. I have a coat that is 5 years old that still looks amazing and is still in style. People complain that they release the same basic styles each year- well I happen to appreciate that because I always am looking for a nice cardigan, slimming dark wash jeans, a soft hoodie, and comfy sweats.

Price wise- well I generally don't buy anything that isn't on sale or clearance because yeah- it is a bit overpriced. If you can catch a sale- you can save a ton of money.

I live in SC and we don't even have any brick and mortor stores left here now so I shop online.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by katycatz

I love the sales there but hate the stores. It makes me dizzy to go into a store with EXTREMELY DIM LIGHTING and the perfume is WAYYYYYYY toooo strong. you don't even know what exactly you're buying at the store! I suggest that you buy online after you know your sizes. The dresses are really pretty but wait for the sales(15-70% depending on season)
the perfumes there are such a rip off. They all smell the same to me

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These clothes are poorly made, but like someone below me said, they cost practically an arm and a leg. The music is so loud that you can hear it in the store across from it, even a few stores away. And it always reeks of their disgusting perfume they spritz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have recently, at age 25, rediscovered Abercrombie. I don't believe in all that age-restriction junk. If you love something, why care what anyone else thinks. I am almost 26, and I love Abercrombie! Why? Their clothes are exactly my style, that's why. I think they're adorable, and everything except maybe the tees are excellent quality. Their list prices are too expensive, yes, however they always have sales going on so I never buy at full price.

I think in the last couple of years Abercrombie has finally gotten with it and made their clothes normal sizes. They now seem to run BIG to me! Which is great. Before I always seemed to need their largest of everything, even though I'm thin, but now I'm a medium shirt and a size 6 or 4 shorts. They now run really true to size! I love Abercrombie:)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I hate this store.... They blare horrible music and spray their horrible cheap smelling cologne every 5 freakin' minutes. It stinks to high hell! The clothes are cheaply made but cost and arm and a leg. I wouldn't even step foot in there to buy anyone a giftcard...

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by SweetTeaAndKerouac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The clothing is horribly cut and cheaply made, but priced like its luxury. The ad campaigns exploit their models and promote an unhealthy body image and the sexualization of young teenagers. Plus the cologne they drench the stores in makes me break out in a rash even if I stand outside the place.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I absolutely love abercrombie and fitch it is one of my favorite stores. The only thing i have a problem with is that some of the clothes arent of good quality but they are very cute

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

amen to that citylife
i find it amusing that some people here complain about another store stinking so bad they cant stand to set foot in there and then absolutely loving abrecrombie?! - its nothing short of laughable. i agree with citylife on all points. way too loud music and it reeks to high heaven in there. i swear they mop the floors with that junk perfume they sell., or they're running it through the ac system. i also find their clothing of extremely cheap quality for the ridiculous prices they charge. i have a few pair of their pants but i used my brain and bought all of them at plato's closet., for $16.00 a pair. i also own 2 $140.00 wool sweaters from there as well - got those at platos for 30.00. i'd be d!@#ed if i'd be brainless enough to pay what they wanted in the store for them retail. but - if you have mommy and daddy atm and and stomp your feet enough i guess you can buy whatever you want with their money.,
they can keep it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A&F has the shortest dresses in the summer, they can barely cover my bum. I am not even a tall girl! The quality of their clothes has gone down over the years too! The shirts don't even last for a couples of washes. I will never pay the full price for a paper thin top at A&F again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by CityLife

Not a fan of A&F anymore. It used to be the "thing" in high school to wear abercrombie now I just feel stupid for ever shopping there, same goes for Hollister.

I'm in college, weigh around 115 and I can't even fit into a medium there, even the larges are snug. I'm 5'8 with longer legs and a short torso so at this store all the jackets/shirts are to short on me gah! Pretty ridiculous that the store is still in business, especially with the prices sky high and there styles never change at all.

The music is way to loud in there, its like being in a damn dance club. And I can never breath in there since they spray a whole bottle of perfume.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No