Abercrombie & Fitch All clothes

2.5

on 1/19/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh this store is awful...when you go in the store you feel like you're at a club, the music is so loud. The people who work there are arrogant and snobby, and they spray that nasty man cologne on everything. Everything in there costs an arm and a leg, And if you're not a size 00, forget it. This store is just not for me...it's for rich, preppy college kids.

on 8/20/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

There is so much hate for Abercombie lately, not least because of the CEO stating that the brand is for "cool" people and that is why they don't make larger sizes for women.

I understand why people are angry... I suppose.... that being said A&F is one of my absolute favorite brands. I wear a LOT of navy, grey and white. Abercrombie makes everything in these colors. I NEVER buy anything with a logo on it other than their little moose because I'm not a fan of any big logos from any brand.

I think their clothes are well made and they last me years. I have a coat that is 5 years old that still looks amazing and is still in style. People complain that they release the same basic styles each year- well I happen to appreciate that because I always am looking for a nice cardigan, slimming dark wash jeans, a soft hoodie, and comfy sweats.

Price wise- well I generally don't buy anything that isn't on sale or clearance because yeah- it is a bit overpriced. If you can catch a sale- you can save a ton of money.

I live in SC and we don't even have any brick and mortor stores left here now so I shop online.

on 6/4/2014 12:32:00 AM

I love the sales there but hate the stores. It makes me dizzy to go into a store with EXTREMELY DIM LIGHTING and the perfume is WAYYYYYYY toooo strong. you don't even know what exactly you're buying at the store! I suggest that you buy online after you know your sizes. The dresses are really pretty but wait for the sales(15-70% depending on season)
the perfumes there are such a rip off. They all smell the same to me

on 8/30/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These clothes are poorly made, but like someone below me said, they cost practically an arm and a leg. The music is so loud that you can hear it in the store across from it, even a few stores away. And it always reeks of their disgusting perfume they spritz.

on 7/29/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have recently, at age 25, rediscovered Abercrombie. I don't believe in all that age-restriction junk. If you love something, why care what anyone else thinks. I am almost 26, and I love Abercrombie! Why? Their clothes are exactly my style, that's why. I think they're adorable, and everything except maybe the tees are excellent quality. Their list prices are too expensive, yes, however they always have sales going on so I never buy at full price.

I think in the last couple of years Abercrombie has finally gotten with it and made their clothes normal sizes. They now seem to run BIG to me! Which is great. Before I always seemed to need their largest of everything, even though I'm thin, but now I'm a medium shirt and a size 6 or 4 shorts. They now run really true to size! I love Abercrombie:)

I hate this store.... They blare horrible music and spray their horrible cheap smelling cologne every 5 freakin' minutes. It stinks to high hell! The clothes are cheaply made but cost and arm and a leg. I wouldn't even step foot in there to buy anyone a giftcard...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The clothing is horribly cut and cheaply made, but priced like its luxury. The ad campaigns exploit their models and promote an unhealthy body image and the sexualization of young teenagers. Plus the cologne they drench the stores in makes me break out in a rash even if I stand outside the place.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love abercrombie and fitch it is one of my favorite stores. The only thing i have a problem with is that some of the clothes arent of good quality but they are very cute

on 2/12/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

amen to that citylife
i find it amusing that some people here complain about another store stinking so bad they cant stand to set foot in there and then absolutely loving abrecrombie?! - its nothing short of laughable. i agree with citylife on all points. way too loud music and it reeks to high heaven in there. i swear they mop the floors with that junk perfume they sell., or they're running it through the ac system. i also find their clothing of extremely cheap quality for the ridiculous prices they charge. i have a few pair of their pants but i used my brain and bought all of them at plato's closet., for $16.00 a pair. i also own 2 $140.00 wool sweaters from there as well - got those at platos for 30.00. i'd be d!@#ed if i'd be brainless enough to pay what they wanted in the store for them retail. but - if you have mommy and daddy atm and and stomp your feet enough i guess you can buy whatever you want with their money.,
they can keep it.

on 1/12/2011 9:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A&F has the shortest dresses in the summer, they can barely cover my bum. I am not even a tall girl! The quality of their clothes has gone down over the years too! The shirts don't even last for a couples of washes. I will never pay the full price for a paper thin top at A&F again.

Popular Clothes