MAC Trip 4 Neutral Eye & Cheek

on 4/19/2010 11:55:00 PM

This is my HG travel palette and I have many many palettes. I love the pretty combination of colors while truly keeping this palette neutral. Shy beauty powder is a peachy blush with a hint of pink and golden shimmer... think Nars orgasm. Gorgeous! I very much lover Sunday Best also. A pinker and ever so slightly darker version of phloof.. great for highlighting but can still be used on the lid for lighter skintones. I love this on the lid, girlie in the crease and either using agate to line or simply contour slightly in the corners... some days I don't use agate. I could have only this palette and be happy for quite a while. All in all I really wish MAC made more face palette as I love having e/s and blush in the same place rather than having to bring different items. Word of caution though. If your skin tone is too dark for you to use Sunday Best on the lid in some way, the midtone color, girlie, might be too pink for some people to use all over the lid. For me, NC20, it is perfect in color combinations.

on 3/31/2010 1:08:00 PM

LOVE this palette. I am so glad that Mac is selling the trip palettes online. This palette comes with 3 shadows and one blush. Shadows include: Sunday Best (F), a very pretty light frosty baby pink- this needs to be permanent because it is absolutely gorgeous, Girlie (S) midtone pink- blends well, Agate (L) sparkly burgundy- gorgeous color, but could have a little more blendability. Shy Beauty blush is a sparkly version of nars orgasm. This palette is great for travel as it is very compact and includes a complete eye look and cheek to-go. I created a very pretty neutral, but vibrant look for work today. I used Sunday Best all over the lid, Girlie in the crease and Agate to define the crease. I wish the shadows were a little larger because I can definitely see myself hitting pan on this. I am NC25 for reference.

Popular Palettes