Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

on 4/13/2015 11:48:00 PM

Absolutely love this nude color

on 4/13/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG nude lipstick. I only use this color if I'm going to a very intense eye look (dark smokey eye, faux lashes, the works). Its almost the same color as my skin tone, so it looks very nude on me. It can be drying, but I prep my lips with lip balm prior to using any Wet n' Wild matte lipstick. It does transfer, so you will have to reapply if you eat, drink, kiss etc. Other than that, no complains. Can't beat the price at around $2.

I have been looking for a MLBB nude for my asian complexion. Recently, I have been more attracted to browny nudes instead of my standard pinky nudes, for a more sultry-without-trying look. This lipstick looks like my lips but a shade more brown instead of red (I have naturally pigmented lips), and it looks great! Totally doesn't wash me out. I've tried Revlon's Nude Attitude a while back, and it's a bit too light for me to look good--it kind of looked like concealer on my lips. But this is exactly what I was looking for, and it makes me feel more put together, especially if I don't want to look like I'm wearing makeup. Inspired by recent makeup trends, I have been thinking about getting either this lipstick or Maybelline's matte Touch of Spice that everyone raves about, but ToS seems a bit darker--so for me, it would be more of a commitment to that brown lipstick look. I think Bare it All is more subtle, so a good start for entering the world of brown undertone lipsticks. For about $2, it's worth a try.

on 3/27/2015 1:42:00 AM

I love love love this color for toning down other lipstick colors or under colorful glosses. These matte lipsticks from wnw are wonderful, I highly recommend them.

In all my years of wearing makeup I never thought I'd go back to Wet n' Wild. This is what I bought when I was a tween. But damn they've come a long way! Drugstore products in general have caught up with higher end brands. This is the perfect nude for me. And for 99 cents You can afford to buy every color! A little drying on the lips but well worth it.

on 2/8/2015 12:09:00 AM

I've been on the search for the perfect MLBB nude. I have just recently purchased Nars audacious lipstick in Anita, CK one lipstick in Dollface and this one. I am beyond blown away by the formula of these extremely cheaply priced lipsticks. This longevity of this lipstick on my lips is better than Nars. Where the other two lipsticks are pink nude, this is a brown nude pink, and is extremely flattering against my NC25 asian skin. I hear that this is a dupe for MAC Velvet Teddy. Though I haven't tried that lipstick out, I can't imagine purchasing that one if this is so good already. The formula is matte, long lasting and spreads opaque and buttery. Though I don't really care for the packing, it really doesn't bother me. What really surprises me is that I have purchased a multitude of lipsticks from low end to high end and these lipsticks stack up against $30+ lipsticks. I have purchased 5 others and will probably be picking up some more.

on 2/2/2015 4:57:00 PM

The best lipstick at the drugstores!! I've seen it was a dupe for macs velvet teddy. Also at Walmart it is $2.84! Awesome price

on 1/27/2015 12:17:00 PM

This is by far my favorite nude lipstick of all. Truly is a MLNB shade for me and I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it. Truly does not dry my lips out, lasts a long time, doesn't migrate. I have tried other "nude" WNW lipsticks like Fergie's Daily or WNW "In the Flesh" and "Bare it All" is my favorite, BY FAR.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am in love! This is my HG. I've been wearing hug me, velvet teddy or Half and half by MAC for the longest. Recently, I came across of a picture that had swatches of this next to velvet teddy and it was almost identical. I'm nearly out of my velvet teddy and didn't want to pay all that money for another tube and decided to stop at my local Walgreens which just so happened to be having a 50% off sale on all WnW products. Walked out of the store only paying $1.71 for this beautiful lipstick and my goodness it is the best. This is probably the only nude lipstick I can wear without liner without looking too washed out, even though I do pair it with a liner for preference. I pair WnW Bare It All with NYX dark brown or cappuccino liner and it is the perfect nude for me. I'm NC 45- NC50 for reference depending on the seasons. This is the bomb.com, definitely will repurchase and probably will never by velvet teddy again!

on 12/30/2014 12:55:00 AM

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! Reminds me of the Kylie Jenner lip look everyone loves. I find this to be a perfect nude for my skin tone which i'm an NC30 for MAC. Sure, the packaging is cheap, but does it affect the product? No, not at all. Also, it's 3 dollars, what do you expect? You get what you pay for. It is a bit drying but nothing a little chapstick can't fix. Love how matte it is too. Makes it look even more flawless.

Popular Lipsticks