October 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by LushLuke10

Love this one of my favourite foundations, makes angry red bumps near vanished while helping it head conceal and treat. All was have some for when I tan aswel.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying everyone has different skin and will therefore have different reactions with foundations. Just because I hate this foundation with all my soul, doesn't mean you will! I have extremely sensitive skin and allergic reactions are quite a common part of my life. I also have moderate acne (thank you hormones!) That being said, this foundation was certainly not for me. There are 9 shades of this foundation. I found one pretty close to my skin tone, but it wasn't exact. With 9 shades, not everyone will find a perfect match. The coverage was okay, mediocre.. You could still see hyper pigmentation from my acne scars unless I put a lot a LOT of this foundation on. It was also not super blend-able. When applying this foundation, you have to blend it in very quickly or it can look streaky. Because I had to put a lot on for coverage, it ended up looking slightly cakey. This is not a cheap foundation, but I'm willing to spend money for a foundation that works well. This one did not. The worst part of this foundation is it broke me out like crazy. I've gotten 7 "under the skin" pimples in less than two weeks. I normally get one pimple under the skin every few months.. I also started getting pimples in places I don't break out in. I had acne before this, but this definitely made it significantly worse unfortunately. This product also contains sodium chloride, which is rated a 5 on the comedogenic scale. Funny, because this is supposed to be geared towards those suffering with acne. Not only that, but this made my skin itch so badly and I would get tiny itchy bumps that would inflame into pimples. I really don't recommend this product to those with sensitive skin or acne. But, like I said, what doesn't work for me MAY work for you (or vise versa). Good luck!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by elaine1390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this foundation. Let me tell you why... well I have sensitive acne-prone oily skin. I was using urban decays naked foundation (which I loved, until it was starting to break me out bad && I havent had an outbreak in years :(....so I had to find a new foundation and I thought id give clinique a try since its suppose to be "the safest for your skin". So the next day I put on the foundation and it looked okay. Felt a bit dry though... anyways I go to college so im in the sun all day by the afternoon this makeup sweated off my t-zone area and started clumping around my pores ughhh.. it looked like a mess :(. Long story short... dont get this foundation if you work or go to school all day because its goin to melt off and clump away.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by volantis

It made my skin break out after one use and appears and gets very cakey when only a little bit is applied especially around the mouth.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by franneh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this foundation but unfortunately, it did the opposite of what it claims to do -- it broke me out like crazy! I have combination/moderate acne and was hoping that this foundation would help my skin, but it definitely made it worse so I had to return it. I have to say though, it stayed matte throughout the day which I loved, but I will not keep using it at the expense of my skin breaking out. It may work for other skin types, but it certainly didn't work for mine! I've returned to using Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation for the time being.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by BrittneyMaxine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for years and love it. I'm not saying it is the best foundation out there for everyone but for me it has been the best. I have semi oily and acne prone skin and it has never irritated my breakouts and does a great job at keeping my face matte. Of course everyone's chemical make up is different as far as the oils being produced , diet also plays a huge part so I understand it hasn't worked as well for everyone but for me, it's the one liquid foundation that feels completely safe and clean on my sensitive skin. If I HAD to link one con it would be the coverage. I do wish it was a tiny but higher in coverage but that's just because I love high coverage so I make sure to use my clarins concealer and set it with a light formula powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

I don't think I'll ever try another foundation again because this stuff is perfect. I get complimented lots on how my foundation always looks natural and not a bit shiny. This stuff is pricey but it lasts me quite awhile. I also don't see it treating my acne but it doesn't at all break me out or clog my pours. Definitely a happy customer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jercast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really love this product. I have been using it for about 1 year or so. I have purchased it about 4 times. My skin is very oily and acne prone. I find that this foundation does not allow my skin to become oily and on really hot days I just sweat a little but nothing out of the ordinary unlike other foundations that I have tried. I would highly recommend to anyone with really oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Quite like this foundation. Use it in combination with others. Great coverage and not drying or anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The good:

At first, I LOVED the finish- amazing coverage, long lasting and natural looking. But as soon as the weather turned, i found it to be too drying. I also noticed that it began separating and sinking into pores... I have no idea why this happened after a couple weeks of use... i didn't change anything else in my routine...

Definitely didn't help my breakouts and I suspect it made have caused some new ones. I called it quits not wanting to aggravate it anymore than I already had.

Might try it again if nothing else works.... I really like the packaging - good for travel!

three lippies: cause it clearly works for others.