July 25, 2014 | 1869 users online

Treatments (Face) - Aveeno - Ageless Vitality Restorative Night

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by kathe10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know what I will do if this gets discontinued! I will be out of luck. This is the ONLY product that consistently reduces my smile lines!!! Once is works it's magic and my notoriously frustrating smile lines are reduced to nothing, I always get tempted to try some new ultra-expensive product with hopes that it will be "even better" than Ageless Vitality. Inevitably, my smile lines always return with a vengeance. When will I ever learn? Where there was smooth skin, there will be deep creases. Then, back to Aveeno...I have to wait a month or two, but finally, the lines are gone again! Most recently, I stopped using this to try Algenist, and the lines are back within days! Back to Aveeno to get rid of them again.

From the ages of 29-33, I was plagued with insecurity concerning those lines. Only since using this product have I found some relief. The only complaint I have is that I would rather the package just contain a large amount of biomineral concentrate and skip the moisturizer altogether. I love retin A, I like Baby Quasar, but Ageless Vitality is definitely up there on my list of HG anti-agers. For me Ageless Vitality = no smile lines. Even my prescription retinoid doesn't knock them out this effectively.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Ayla

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased Aveeno Ageless Vitality Night and was very disappointed in the product and lack of results. The small tubes of product ran out before the cream in the jar and I was very careful about not overusing them.

I didn’t see any significant changes or ” improved skin texture and radiance in just 1 week; reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles in 2 weeks and firmer, smoother, lifted skin in 4 weeks” as their ad promised,

The packaging was clumsy to use if you want to keep the cream and the small tubes together. You can't tell how much product is left in either the tune or the jar; I don't care for that type of packaging, You will definitely need a daytime moisturizer unless you have excessively oily skin.

I do like their products but this one didn’t work for me and I would not purchase again I’m back to Avon Clinical and very pleased with the results

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by discworld

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can sum it up it two words: it works. The crepiness around the mouth, the one crease next to my nose, the slight sagging along the jawline--all greatly improved. It did take slightly longer than a month, but it did happen.
My biggest complaint is the same one that always happens with 'kits'--the two products run out at different times. I ran out of the serum a good two weeks before the moisturizer. And I only use the serum around the nose and mouth area; I use the moisturizer all over face, neck, chest and hands!
I take really good care of my skin anyways, but I did see improvement with this product. I have already repurchased. It's $40, but I have spend a lot more on products that did almost nothing. I was impressed by the results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by mscys

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is just okay, no difference after an entire jar, and the two part system is a pain for the mediocre results. Will not repurchase this. The pump is awkward.

And, as for the Day treatment for Ageless Vitality Elasticity Recharging System. (There wasn't a choice for that so I'm reviewing here.)

This lotion pills up on my face as I'm rubbing it in, with or without the Bio Minerals, so it is the Day cream. (The Night cream doesn't do that and i like that so far.) After I apply it I then have to wipe off the pills (little balls of the product) with a towel.

Would like to know if this has happened to others. Called Aveeno and the person I spoke with has not heard of this. They did send my money back!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by 96932

This is for the "eye" one of the Ageless Vitality series, online form wouldn't pull up the "eye" one so I'll just add to the night cream listing.

I just received this in an online order. I was shocked to see the "step 2" "cream" come out as a liquid oily substance. It's almost like when sunscreens separate. I squeezed more out to see maybe it was just the first couple of drops but more of the oily yellowy stuff came out. After 30 minutes on the Aveeno help line, I was told I'll get reimbursed for the amount I paid.

It might be unfair to rate a "lemon," I'm sure the other lots are just fine and nice and creamy. Just thought I'd share this experience. I was looking forward to trying this and am really disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Parker2554

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is so much buzz on this technology, and I am always inclined to heed the advice of Dr. Leslie Baumann who is using the eye product herself. In addition, she was quoted in the April issue of Allure mentioning the wonders of the technology. I have used the day cream and for me the two products - the small tube and the SPF cream - were finished up about the same time. And I slather a ton of SPF on! I even used it on my neck. I was very happy with the results! I purchased the day cream a second time and I also purchased the eye cream as well. Ulta has a sale this week - 4/22/2010 on the products for $34.99. You can get it at WalMart for $39.99. However, I would stear away from the CVS and Walgreens because their selling price is $44.95. In addition, if you go to the Aveeno site, you can sign up and get $15 off - three $5 off coupons. I highly recommend it. I don't use the night cream because I'm a firm believer in using retinoids at night. Hope this helps!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by my3sons5

Update 4/29/10: I moved on to the Neutrogena version of this product. Like their tube of "biomineral concentrate" (they call it something else) better as it is a generous .5 oz size, however the Neutrogena only gives .5 oz of the activating cream compared with Aveeno's full oz. size. Neutrogena advises you to spread a thin layer of the concentrate rather than the dot, dot Aveeno suggests. I like Neutrogena's serum and Aveeno's cream....wish I could buy them seperately and combine!!! In any case, this technology works. I have been using for 7 weeks and my eye area has significantly approved (see my review at Neutrogena Clinical Lifting Wrinkle Treatment Face & Eye).

The key to using this product is to do so SPARINGLY and concentrate in the areas that you would like to see improvement. For me, that is the eyes, sides of mouth, jowl and neck. Alot of territory, so the cost factor is going to be higher, but my conclusion is...if it works, this is far cheaper and less invasive than surgery!!

A side thought, if you are only allowed ONE pump of night cream, I am sure it will be the same with the DAY cream....which makes any SPF it contains relatively useless!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No