October 1, 2014 | 1961 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by natalieannex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These wipes burn. SO MUCH. I wanted to love them because they work well, but the after burning sensation really isn't worth it. My brother loves these for when he's feeling too lazy to wash his face, so I guess it just depends on the way your skin reacts to them. They smell fresh and do the job, but ultimately, for me, the after effects of the wipes aren't worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by BuffyTheMoronSlayer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't consider myself to have traditionally sensitive skin. While my skin breaks out with silicone, mostly it's very average. However I had a lot of burning with these wipes. A lot of burning. I cannot imagine how these would be for someone who actually had sensitive skin. I used them 2x and then threw the rest of the pack away.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by nsr2

I used one of these wipes the first evening I bought them and woke up the next morning with a tiny pimple on my cheek. I didn't make the connection between the wipe and that pimple until the next day - the second time I used these wipes, there was some stinging around my eyes and on my forehead. Later that day there were two huge bumps on my forehead. There is clearly some ingredient in these wipes that do not agree with my skin. I would not recommend you experiment with these if your skin is acne-prone or reactive.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Will not repurchase. Hate the scent and to say ts organic...It made my skin tingle for a slight second. Im not sure if its suppose to or if its a allergic reaction. The price point was to expensive for a drugstore makeup remover. I like the packaging alot, it keeps the wipes moist. It did remove 100% of my makeup without too much of a hassle but I cant risk putting anything on my skin that irritates it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by SandraRJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I’m surprised from the small amount of people who’d repurchase these wipes. I absolutely love them and so do the people I’ve shared them with! The wipes are 98% natural, enriched with cucumbers, aloe vera, Dead Sea minerals and green tea; all very beneficial ingredients. Makeup and dirt is easily swept away, no rubbing required. They’re so gentle I even use them on makeup-free days, just to freshen up my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by suggrr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked the fresh scent, the cheerful packaging and how they removed my makeup adequately. They just didn't distinguish themselves from any other wipes I've used, so I bought Costco's store brand once I ran out of these. They never burned my face or my eyes as far as I remember!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by prettycunning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had a horrible allergic reaction to these also. My face went bright red, burned and was hot to the touch. Definitely not a good pick for sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by liorak

First let me start by saying I do not find my eyes to be sensitive unless irritated due to allergies or something like that.

These made my eyes burn like crazy! I think it might be one of the ingredients in it, not sure which one. Also the more regularly I would use it, the more it would burn. It did remove my makeup that is why I gave 2 lippies, I would give it more if it removed every ounce of eye makeup, but thin you still need something else to go over the eye area. It could just be that I use more waterproof eyeliners and mascaras.

Also I can’t say it was just one pack that wasn’t working for me, since I bought like 6 packs!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by megankdid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really excited to get these because I've heard that they were really good. So I used them for the first time, and it got my make up off fine and cleansed my face and all. But then it started burning, like really bad. I ran to the sink and immediately rinsed of my face, but it didn't help. For the next few hours, my face was super red and burning. It was like I got a sunburn. I'm so disappointed and honestly a little traumatized. I know I have sensitive skin, but never has a product caused me that kind of pain before. I'm scared to try new face wipes now, so I'll just stick to my Neutrogena ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Synnfuleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I received several of these when I purchased 4 packages of other YTC wipes. I bought Grapefruit and Tomato that day, and travel packs of the Cucumber version came attached to the packaging. The Cucumber wipes are my favorite. I keep them in my purse to wipe down my face and chest mid-day. I tend to get pretty oily, and in the summertime, the sweat only makes me feel dirtier. These towelettes do a great job of making me feel more refreshed and less grimy. They smell awesome and help a lot to cool me down in this summer heat.
The only thing that bothers me is that my neck and underneath my chin feel kinda itchy after using. I've read several other reviews that mentioned irritation as well, and I'm not sure what could be causing this reaction. I have never had sensitive skin, no allergies, I've never even had a sunburn! I can't imagine why these make me itch. (All the wipes do... perhaps it has less to do with the solution and more with the cloth/paper the wipe is made of. Fiberglass?! LOL!)