July 22, 2014 | 2413 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypn˘se Precious Cells

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I believe this is one of the finest mascaras out there. I have been using this since I can remember. In between I've tried many other brands but they all fail miserably against this one. It conditions and strengthens my lashes. It's the only mascara where I can apply two coats without feeling the first coat has dried in so much that they're like rock lashes! It doesn't dry or clog. It beautifully separates each lash. If I'm after a very dramatic look I may use false lashes but tbh I'm happy with two coats of lancome hypnose. The wand is easy to hold when applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ThelmaAndLouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the reviews on here I decided to buy this. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed. The brush is quite ordinary and thin which may be part of the issue. I found it hard to build up as it got a bit clumpy and made my lashes a bit stiff. Maybe I got an old tube? Perhaps with time I'll see a difference in my lashes, if so I will update. I'd say that if you have money to spend on a mascara, go for DiorShow Iconic instead, although there are even drugstore mascaras that are better than this. I'll upload a picture of my lashes before and after using this. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by SophieWillsxo

This mascara is absolutely amazing, it does wonders for my eyes. It is expensive for what it is. This mascara doesn't flake and rarely clumps. It has a different smell to all mainstream mascaras such as max factor etc. It's definitely worth the price. The mascara definitely does strengthen your eyelashes. It made mine thicker as mine were thin. The mascara gave my eyelashes loads of volume. I hate clumpy eyelashes and this rarely clumped. After a while it starts to dry out,like all but this got harder to apply evenly. It still done the job, just a bit harder. This is a must have product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by RajiS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this mascara because my eyelashes were thinning and I had heard good things about this strengthening lashes, and it has appeared to do just that - I get a lot less fallout than before - and they do look a bit fuller!
However, my number one feature that I look for in a mascara is that it should make my eyelashes look thick and be full of drama. This doesn't do that - I much prefer Lancome Hypnose Drama for that purpose - but it IS really good for an everyday, natural looking mascara and I can imagine it would be perfect for people who are already blessed with lovely lashes and just want that extra subtle oomph. It brushes lashes out without getting rid of any curl, and coats them without leaving any clumps. The brush is perfect for bottom lashes also because it's not so big that it gets mascara all over your under eye and leaves you looking like you've just had a good cry.
If you want a good, every day mascara that curls and defines without clumping then this is for you. But if you like to have dramatic eyelashes then it's probably best to try other Lancome products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by nadyastwt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'M IN LOVE with this mascara. This is the first Lancome product that i have, I got this mascara when Sephora had 20% discount. So i decided to give this mascara a try since i didn't have to pay the full price for it. And yes I'm in love. This does everything that a mascara should do. Volumize, curl, thicken, and lengthen without being clumpy and it stays on all day. I've been using this mascara for 2 weeks, and it's been really really great! I'm so gonna repurchase this even though i have to pay in normal price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by JazMinnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I quite like this mascara, how its very pigmented so you don't have to apply so much, The brush is quite thin and ordinary so it didn't really give my lashes a lot of volume, I definitely wont recommend this mascara if its a hot day or if you're crying, it burns. it smudges quite a bit, but overall this mascara is really good; i wouldn't buy it but if someone gave it to me, i would absolutely take it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by zynab

I love all of lancome mascaras this's very nice ,but I love the doll lashes one more

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, Im so in love with this mascara. I love how it makes my eye lashes super volume and uber thick. Definitely re- purchased it. Love love love. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! By far one of my all time favourites and not that expensive for its quality. Not only does this make the lashes look more volumized and denser but the mascara nourishes them! I'm not so sure how well the conditoning formula works as my lashes are pretty think and long to begin with but what I do know is that my lashes remain soft and supple after using this and the don't fall off. It's not waterproof but stays on better than my Chanel mascara which is waterproof. It only take a regular face wash or some lotion to remove this but otherwise it will stay on all day even in humid weather. I have this in 01 Densifying Black.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by hyacinth289

this is a decent mascara i think, it doesn't make lashes stiff, does lengthens and thickens.It has a rosy smell. the product stays on well, no flaking and not drying, I have another unopened new one, will use them up. my mom bought these for me, I personally don't spend much on mascara. it is nice to have, but not nice enough for me to want to spend $$$$$ on it. I still like Maybelline falsies for the price and for the performance.