December 19, 2014 | 1675 users online

Eye Shadow - Dior - 1-colour extreme: GOLD TOUCH 546

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful deep rich gold with the wonderful texture Dior is famous for--picks up the gold flecks in light brown eyes. I have a number of gold eyeshadows, love many of them but this one is now my HG. It's perfect!

Respectfully submitted,
colormepink

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by jillbeannw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Stopped in Sephora on my day off to check out some new summer eyeshadows. Good amount of pigment in this shadow, I could tell as soon as I put it on. BAdhered well to my eye primer and seems easy to blend. Color stayed true when applied on my lids. This tone is for people who want a bronzed look with a strong gold accent. Wore it all afternoon with only mascara to compliment my eyes. Perfect shade for the beach.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on Sephora.com sight unseen thinking I was getting another color I saw in person at Macy's. When I saw it and it looked completely different I decided to return it. After giving it a good once over I buckled and had to test it out. Glad I did as it makes my hazel eyes look smoking hot and gorgeous with simple black eyeliner and a lush mascara application. I would describe this a beautiful antiqued golden/copper. It does not lean yellow, or too gold. It comes out a rich coppery gold with a touch of brown decadent shade. It's metallic and really catches your eye. Creases a bit on me even with primer but it is worth the reapplication. My lids get a bit oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 7:05:00 AM More reviews by parvathym93

love love love this eyeshadow! favourite eye make-up find to date!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Simply the best gold eyeshadow I have ever used. Great texture, not too glitzy, lasts and no creasing. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

Oh, I love this gold shadow! It looks really pretty on my NC40 skin. I've had really bad luck with gold toned eyeshadows and almost did not give this a chance but I am so glad I did! I like to pair this with MAC Mulch for a daytime look that works well for work. As always with Dior shadows, this one blends beautifully and lasts all day without any creasing or fading. Even though it cost a lot - something like 32 dollars CDN, it will last me a very long time. So worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by auburnlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this gold. I seek out gold/coppery shadows, and this is hands-down the best. I tried it on at a Sephora just as the store was closing. I was with a friend, and as we were walking, she said she just loved the color on me. When I got home, my husband said the same. With so many rave reviews, I ran back to the store the next day to pick it up. I've been wearing it at least once or twice a week since then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

absolutely gorgeous for a smokey, intense copper eye with 1-colour Spicy Brown. this is a beautiful dark, warm gold that is nicely reflective but not sparkly like Crystal White or Chrome. this is my go-to gold