October 25, 2014 | 1024 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - cucumber concombre cleansing milk

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by sherbyham

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The fragrance was so overpowering irritated my skin and i had to stop using it. I bought it out of nostalgia and I remembered it as quite a mild runny cleanser. It does an okay job for cleaning off light makeup but somehow the new fragrance and more gelatine-like formula didn't sit well with me. Oh well...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this cleanser. After the 4 it cost me it's sitting on a shelf collecting dust. The only good things I can say about it are that is smells good and doesn't make my face dirtier, but that's it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

For me this fails epic time when it comes to removing makeup. Considering that it is lotion/milk based, I wud have expected it to remove most makeup except for maybe the waterproof stuff. It did not even do a decent job with foundation or eye makeup. I had to use a lot of it, and go over with two applications, and still use waterproof MU remover, and finally rinse off with foam cleanser to complete the job. So I use it now as a morning-just-woke-up-and-jump-into-the-shower face cleanser. Even so I am not impressed with it either as it leaves a faint waxy film feeling on my face. I give it 1 lippie for the smell, and not breaking me out. The 2nd lippie, to be fair, it does clean up to an extend. But it is just not a very good one.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by CrimsonSmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually break out from anything, I'm not sensitive or allergic to anything...apart from lanolin. I really wasn't expecting a Body Shop product to contain animal by-product. After using this cleanser I broke out in these weird pore-sized blister type spots that contained a milky fluid. the only other thing to do this to me was Oil of Olay origonal - which also contains lanolin. I had virtually perfect skin until using this. I usually use Clarins and I only picked this up due to nostalgia (I used to use the almond oil cleansing milk and had perfect skin, and this reminded me of that time). Suffice to say I won't be using it again.

(It's not going to waste - my bf is using it up as a post shave balm, and he doesn't mind it- though he prefers nivea lotion)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

This is a decent cleanser but I didn't like it when my skin was oily. Now that it's more combination it's doing fine as long as I use a toner after to remove the light film it leaves on my skin. Realy affordable but I don't think I will repurshase because I prefer a cleanser that dosen't leave any traces.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I am really not impressed with this product. Its overly perfumed and it burns my skin. It does remove makeup but that's about it but watch out for it getting into your eyes - it will sting like hell.

I feel the urge to wash it off immediately with a face wash instead of having any residue on. To me it just doesn't seem skin friendly...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

This is an amazing product for the price! I break out easily and this is perfect for my skin. I use the soft flannel face cloth from The Body Shop with it and it removes everything. It is $5! It is usually sold out, so I bought two the last time I found it. It smells great and lasts for ages.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by syasya83

I used this cleanser when i was a child and took it from my mom. As I hit puberty I started to have blemishes and this helps my skin. I had combination/oily skin that time now i have combination/dry skin. I try this today and i feel my dry patches is less noticeable. It doesn't dry my skin and i use it with the cucumber toner, argan oil as serum and a heavy moisturizer. Will update after couple of weeks.
Love the moisturizing property but i got lots of break out on my chin and forehead This is very irritating. Surely not for my skin type. I will use it as makeup remover then.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by user1988

I got this during the mother's day weekend so it was 50% off retail price, making it dirt cheap. I absolutely love the smell of this product but every time I use it, it burns. No cleanser has ever done this to me so I thought maybe I was having a bad skin day and wait til my skin was normal again to use it but same results. The burning sensation lessened but it still did burn.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

This is an old product which has just been brought back for a very cheap price! I used to use it years ago. I have just started using it again with my Clairsonic and it feels amazing.