August 23, 2014 | 1074 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Tendre

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Piper47

I adore this perfume. Being in my mid-30's it's not too young, but it's light & airy and so feminine. I just LOVE it. I bought it for an upcoming beach vacation where I wanted something light & airy. Some reviewers on here say it lasts forever & some are like me, and say it disappears rather quickly. I did find that layering a sample of the lotion helped longevity a bit and it does linger on hair & clothing longer if you spritz a little in the air & then walk into it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by coolfreshair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautifully fine fragrance. It is the difinitive fruity floral and it maintains it's fruity-floralness throughout each level.

I was reluctant to get this due to it's popularity. However, upon initial spray a mixture of floral/citrus/fruityness wafted away from my skin. I wanted to say "Yeah boring, everyone has this." but I couldn't. The truth of the matter was it wasn't boring at all! And even though it's popular, it came inito it's own on me.

It's longevity is amazing. One blast of it and 12 hours later it still smells pretty much ... pretty. However, the there is an element in the drydown I'm not sure about. It has bizarrely developed a somewhat peachy undertone on me and I'm not sure if I like it (I don't like peachyness in general).

In saying this though, this perfume feels sophisticated and is the kind you could imagine wearing on a special occasion.

I'm not sure if I would want to wear this everyday but I think it would more work for me on a special evening out adorned in a chic and dainty attire.

I would really like to give this scent 4.5 stars but for now I'll give it 5. Although I am unsure as to whether the dry-down works for me there's no denying it's a wonderul scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by snagel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance. So soft and beautiful. Every single time I wear this I always get compliments that I smell great. I am on my second bottle and this is my go to perfume when I want a subtle fresh dainty scent. This isn't too heavy or too light. During the day I will get a whiff of it myself when i move around, and I stil enjoy it! This can be worn for all ages....love, love, love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by rachelsavvy

This fragrance is so so soooo good! I love the smell, it smells really good! Tbh, i use this everywhere i go --> school, hang out, formal event, ANYWHERE! Although its a little bit pricy, but this definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Worth every penny. Beautiful light honey suckle slightly musk vanilla-ey.. Long lasting and catchy simply beautiful ! new favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by wanderingstella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a perfume person but this one smells good if applied moderately. I would keep a small bottle to apply occationally. But the only type of fragrance I can put up with wearing everyday is Pure Grace.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by vanhoppum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a tiny tester of this while traveling last year and fell in love with it! Knowing it was expensive I tried to make the tester last but I couldn't stop thinking about it so, two months later I decided to splurge a little.
It is a bit expensive but it smells expensive too, without being heavy or old. It's so fresh and girly, and I love the way it fades rather than turning stale and gross.
I feel like it fits both day and night, summer and winter. Yeah, I'm a little bit obsessed with this!
Absolutely buying this again when I finish it, can't get enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the very first expensive perfume I ever bought for myself. After reading good reviews about it in Marie Claire magazine I decided to give it a try. I bought it at Isetan and damn pricey, very pricey, like most Chanel perfumes. Eventhough the bottle wasn't fancy at all, it was a pleasant perfume though, didn't turn sour on my skin, it remained citrusy and flowery.

I don't wear it often, but when I do, I find it has nice long lasting staying power, heavy sillage after effect and when used sparingly, receives lots of compliments. I love the fact that it gives me that clean, fresh inoffensive smell.