October 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - #4 Walk of Shame

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by heidishiu

Love the high pigmentation of this product, color is very nice. However, the pump with the bottle is horrible. Since the high pigmentation just very very little is enough but the pump is out of control. Wasting a lot of product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kybeachgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm new to using MUFE. I saw this blush at Sephora and bought it. I like the color! But can't get the hang of it trying to apply. It comes out so dey looking that I just have souch trouble spreading it. Ibought a new btush similar to the 55N to try blending with that. Is it just the way that blush comes out?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm working on a little sample from sephora right now. I've been searching for a long wearing blush for awhile, and I've found it! You only need the tiniest, practically microscopic amount. This is the only blush to last all day on me. The colour is a lovely natural flush. I'll buy this once my sample runs out :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

I just can't get this blush to work on me. Whenever I try to get some of the product out, it comes out too dry and I can't work it at all. Nice colour, but it is a shame that I can't manage it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use this blush when I go out because it stays on my skin forever. I usually set it with MAC well dressed and it lasts and lasts. The color is a nice true pink. It's a bit expensive but you only need a tiny bit. I've had mine for over a year and there's still quite a bit of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by tomlul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product and number 4 is a fantastic colour. No blue undertone.
Only a very litttle amount is enough to make you look "alive".
I mainly use it when I go out, it gives my cheeks a fresh lasting look, I love it.
I've tried a cream blush from Illamasqua but was disappointed. I'll stick to Make Up For Ever without hesitating now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the cream blush that I have been waiting for.

Pros:
- Great packaging with pump = sanitary
- Wide range of color selection
- A little goes a long way, so you get your money's worth
- Seemingly waterproof (doesn't erase with normal soap and water)

Cons:
- Price? I feel like $27 for Blush seems excessive, but since you only need a tiny bit each time I think its worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

gorgeous color, my only issue is that its very easy to use too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very cute, bubblegum pink. VERY pigmented, so a teeny bit goes a long way indeed. Stays true to colour & where you put it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by chinbrat

I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I can't rave enough about it! It's a cream blush that's packed in a tiny bottle with a pump. The pump is awesome being sanitary like if you're a makeup artist or just trying the product on your friends. #4 is the perfect muted pink color for me. It's not too warm, not too cool toned either. AMAZING! There are a large selection of colors as well for different skintones and face shapes. The best thing about this is you only need VERY LITTLE to make your face glow. So don't freak out at the packaging (That was my main concern when I first saw this). What I did was, I pumped some product in an old, clean MAC fluidline glass container and I can save product this way since the pump can squirt out too much sometimes. I know this won't dry out the product because MAC fluidlines are of gel/ cream consistency as well. The price was a little too much for me but it will last a looong looong time! :D I am very happy with this purchase! I am in love with MUFE because of this. <3 GO OUT AND GET IT !! <3 T