Ceramic Straightner Iron

4.7

on 6/8/2005 5:18:00 PM

This is the best iron that I have used so far! It's plates are made of actual ceramic, not just coated, so that means that the ceramic won't chip off (like with the hot tools irons) and also that your hair will be soft and silky even if you use this every day. The heat up time is very fast, as it only takes seconds to heat up, and the time it takes to straighten my hair is much shorter than any iron I have used so far. I highly recommend this flat iron even though it could be a little costly... why waste your money on some cheap flat iron that will just burn your hair and waste your time?

on 7/15/2004 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My sis got me the HAI cermaic pressing Iron from http://www.hairartandinfo.com
and I had never seen my hair this silky n strait, i had an iron before that cost me 40 bucks but would make my hair smell burnt and would make my hair look so dry, but with this my hair looks strait n SHINY..which is a shock cuz my hair rarely looks shiny, i even was complimented by my bf today "You ironed your hair?, it looks nice and it doesnt smell bad at all" :)!! i recommend it..u can get it at ebay for 100

on 8/15/2002 10:15:00 AM

This is not like any other hair straightner iron. It is made from ceramic not metal like any other straighter. I have frizzy thick wavy hair and this gives you soft shiney smooth hair, and it heats up really fast, the good thing about this is that it does not damage the hair because it bring out the natural oil and shine in your hair. This is very expensive but worth every penny. If you want to know more information just copy and past this link if it works?

Popular Hair Styling Tools