October 21, 2014 | 2006 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jouviance - Antioxidant Emulsion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Fitorexoxo

This is a nice day moisturizer however I do use it at night since it has no SPF. It has a thin creamy texture with a tan color and a light scent which I don't mind. It's easy to spread all over your face in 1 or 2 pumps. The first few times i've worn it it made my skin even toned and dewey my boyfriend was complementing me on my skin. However this affect went away with use and I felt the product wasn't working anymore on my skin. I switched to another moisturizer and then came back to this one and I got that nice effect again but u think my skin will get used to it. Be careful not to apply to much because it can make you oily. I got this at Shoppers drug mart the sales lady told me all about it and I was convinced after she mentioned all the antioxidants in it. I don't think it's possible to see the effects of antioxidants immediately but I do like the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MEW24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried Jouviance Antioxidant Emulsion for 3 weeks. I like the smell and the texture of the cream. However, it made my skin extremely red and flakey. Would not recommend to people with senstive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Dej

Jouviance is my absolute go-to product line! It was CREATED by a Dermatologist not just approved by one like most Dermalogical lines! It is free of Parabens and any other fillers, colorants, and fragrance that are all bad for your skin,

The Antioxidant Emulsion is a breath of fresh air for your skin. Your face immediately looks more glowly and hydrated upon application and is a wonderful anti-aging product for all ages as it is an Antioxidant and helps free your skin of pollutants it has come into contact with throughout the day! I use it at night under the 3 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I would use it during the day as well if it didn't make my Combination skin feel slightly too oily! Gotta keep that foundation looking perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's early days yet but already I think I see a difference in my face! I got this "3-in-one" moisturizer in a bonus pack which included a free cleanser (also amazing). I got it with my Shopper's Points so basically, it was free (what a nice feeling) though the price of this product is pretty steep (over 90 bucks, I think). The rep was in-store and gave me the whole hype about how miraculously wonderful it all is and I'm thinking "yeah, right, sure - heard it all before". But I had points to use and figured I had nothing to lose as it sounded like decent stuff. After just 3 days, I am sold! Already, my face looks calmer, less red. This moisturizes beautifully without feeling oily. And my skin really does seem to look better - after just 3 days! She also gave me samples of their new eye serum (more like a light textured cream), although this cream is supposed to work as an eye cream as well. The only "downside" (besides the price) is there is no SPF. The SA said to use it at night, thus prolonging how long the bottle will last, since I am fanatical about sun protection in the day. If I continue to see such pleasing results, this will eventually replace all the other night time stuff I use - it really is that good!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sephora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the 3 in 1 moisturizer and it's great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by amonavis

I like this antioxidant product. I bought it at shoppers drug mart in toronto. I don't think it is available in the US yet. It contains pycnogenol which is a very strong antioxidant. The fragrance is very subtle and fresh, and I normally do not like fragraces in products. The packaging is sleek and I think my skin looks fresher and more plump since I started using it.