August 22, 2014 | 962 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jouviance - Antioxidant Emulsion

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MEW24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried Jouviance Antioxidant Emulsion for 3 weeks. I like the smell and the texture of the cream. However, it made my skin extremely red and flakey. Would not recommend to people with senstive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Dej

Jouviance is my absolute go-to product line! It was CREATED by a Dermatologist not just approved by one like most Dermalogical lines! It is free of Parabens and any other fillers, colorants, and fragrance that are all bad for your skin,

The Antioxidant Emulsion is a breath of fresh air for your skin. Your face immediately looks more glowly and hydrated upon application and is a wonderful anti-aging product for all ages as it is an Antioxidant and helps free your skin of pollutants it has come into contact with throughout the day! I use it at night under the 3 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I would use it during the day as well if it didn't make my Combination skin feel slightly too oily! Gotta keep that foundation looking perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's early days yet but already I think I see a difference in my face! I got this "3-in-one" moisturizer in a bonus pack which included a free cleanser (also amazing). I got it with my Shopper's Points so basically, it was free (what a nice feeling) though the price of this product is pretty steep (over 90 bucks, I think). The rep was in-store and gave me the whole hype about how miraculously wonderful it all is and I'm thinking "yeah, right, sure - heard it all before". But I had points to use and figured I had nothing to lose as it sounded like decent stuff. After just 3 days, I am sold! Already, my face looks calmer, less red. This moisturizes beautifully without feeling oily. And my skin really does seem to look better - after just 3 days! She also gave me samples of their new eye serum (more like a light textured cream), although this cream is supposed to work as an eye cream as well. The only "downside" (besides the price) is there is no SPF. The SA said to use it at night, thus prolonging how long the bottle will last, since I am fanatical about sun protection in the day. If I continue to see such pleasing results, this will eventually replace all the other night time stuff I use - it really is that good!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sephora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the 3 in 1 moisturizer and it's great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by amonavis

I like this antioxidant product. I bought it at shoppers drug mart in toronto. I don't think it is available in the US yet. It contains pycnogenol which is a very strong antioxidant. The fragrance is very subtle and fresh, and I normally do not like fragraces in products. The packaging is sleek and I think my skin looks fresher and more plump since I started using it.