Tocca Giulietta

on 9/22/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a sample with a Sephora order and I decided to try it out. The notes include Bulgarian Rose, Lily of the Valley, and Amber. I have never been a fan of the notes so I was bound to not like this floral concoction. Given its weakness and lack of staying power that's quite alright. I will not purchase.

on 8/23/2014 7:07:00 PM

Lots of lily of the valley, rose and green apple, then some amber. Smells light, fresh and fruity, but fades in 15 minutes. Gorgeous bottle, zero staying power.

on 2/24/2014 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think this perfume is something I have been waiting for my whole life. It smells like it was just made for me. It is how I have always wanted to smell like, if that makes sense.
When I spray this, I get hit with the tart green apple, then the tulip just takes over. It's a long lasting scent on me. My body chemistry has changed over the years and I don't know how a scent is going to do until I put it on my skin. This just stays pure for easily 6 hours on me. No powdery-what-the-hell-did-I-just-spray-on-myself! I love this with a passion. My daughter says it smells like "me". I also have the body cream that is divine and is a lovely cream for layering.

on 2/6/2014 12:15:00 PM

I love this fragrance. I was skeptical when I first tried it, because at first smell- it just stank on me. I dismissed it and walked away. A half hour later, I could smell something wonderful- soft, floral, with hints of powder and beautiful musk. Then I realized it was the Giulietta, so I returned and bought it. This has fast become one of my very favorite fragrances- soft and clean, with a "comforting" fragrance, if that makes sense. It's not too strong, it's not overdone, and every once in a while after I think the scent has faded, I get a lovely, soft waft of the fragrance again. For some reason, my body chemistry amplifies the musk in this fragrance (in a good way) and on me the fragrance is soft, but musky and slightly woodsy, with a hint of green.

on 1/2/2014 2:29:00 PM

An elegant, chic fragrance with a lovely blend of florals and exotic woods.

What it's used for:
Tocca provides a stunning aroma with its Eau de Parfum, which is encased within an elegant, vintage 1920s inspired glass bottle and a whimsical box. Each fragrance provides a delicate, feminine aroma that is truly unique and special.

Giulietta features notes of Bulgarian rose, ylang ylang, crisp green apple and pink tulips blended with exotic woods and amber.

I have been wearing this and Cleopatra for years and just love it and it lasts
and is so pretty, Tocca does a nice job, love it and Cleopatra ^=%heartsl

on 7/10/2013 7:00:00 PM

It is a beautiful floral scent to me but I am not too impress

on 5/9/2013 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love Giulietta. I have the roller ball from Sephora, so I'm not sure if this would smell any different if I could actually spray this on me. Nonetheless, this is a beautiful fragrance. It's fresh, crisp, bright and clean. Honestly, it reminds me of just hopping out of the shower or being outside on a rainy spring day. Something about this scent is reminiscent of Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom to me, and I'm not quite sure why! The roller ball is so simple yet beautiful - gold cap with a beautiful gold pattern around the tube. This is great for a pick me up - so beautiful.

on 4/30/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the rollerball of this and absolutely love it!!! Others have described it better than I can; to me, it is just a beautifully clean, fresh, soft fragrance.

I love this scent. I can definitely smell the green apple, but it's a very sophisticated green apple, mixed with light florals. It smells clean and fresh and at the same time romantic. The only drawback is that it doesn't last all day, which is unfortunate since it is so expensive. I will probably purchase the rollerball to reapply since I love the scent so much.

on 1/22/2013 3:52:00 PM

Gorgeous. Just makes you smell like a clean, fresh, woman. No weirdness in my opinion. It's just... good stuff. Works well in any season, doesn't make you smell strangely like a grandma or like a man or a stripper or a preteen. Nice job, Tocca.

Popular Fragrances