Avon The Naturals Almond collection

4.5

on 12/1/2009 11:27:00 PM

This is dirt cheap, the smell is great and moisturizes really well. I'll use this every night after my bath.

on 4/19/2006 3:59:00 AM

I have the Almond hand cream and I am happy with it. It moisturizes nicely and absorbs into my skin easily. The scent is pleasant although I wouldn't describe it as a true almond scent. It is sweet and nutty and more pleasant than a straight up almond scent, in my opinion. A little problem with the packaging: the tube doesn't have a flip-top cap but instead a screw on and off cap. I know it's a detail but nonetheless annoying when you have lotions on your hands and the cap slips! This is discontinued but I would repurchase this hand cream along with other products from this line if Avon re-released it.

on 2/20/2005 12:36:00 PM

Too bad this line has been discontinued but I was lucky enough to stock up on these products thanks to some swappers. I own 2 lotions, 1 shower gel and 1 spray and the bottles are huge. This Almond collection is simply divine. I adore this warm almond-nutty scent. Sweet but not cloying sweet. It has a bitter almond scent too.

But I'm so disappointed, Avon always discontinue the products I love. :-( Shame on you, Avon. LOL continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

How could they possibly DC this. it is the warmest most delicious scent ever, and it layers gorgeously with my HG perfume Burberry Brit! I will continue to use this as long as I can find it! So perfect. Curse you avon for always taking away my loves :(

on 5/7/2004 1:44:00 PM

Love the scent of the Almond lotion, but wish that it's more moisturizing. The vanilla lotion on the naturals line is thicker and better suited to winter use. Perfection would be if Avon can make a lotion with this scent and the vanilla lotion's thickness/consistency.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just put the body lotion on, and I'm in love. It smells very nutty and warm, but is not overpowering or cloying. Also, avon lotions have the best consistancy I've ever experienced, plus the scents last forever! I adore this, definite repurchase (along with the vanilla of course).

on 2/16/2004 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Avon hit the nail on the head with their new Almond line. It's not sweet and/or cloying like some other Almond scents. It 's definitely almond-y but also fresh and clean. I have the shower gel (love those hook containers) and lotion & will probably get the spray.

on 8/15/2002 7:43:00 AM

The almond smell is very delicious, especially in the bodylotion.

Popular Body Skincare Products