October 30, 2014 | 1199 users online

Powder - Lancome - Maqui loose powder

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want a loose powder with pearl particles which is still be visible after applying, I ve tried Estee Lauder So ingenious (the worst, not smooth and easy fade away just 15 mins), Sisley, and Kose loose powder which made me dissapointed, their pearl/crystal particles completely melt in or all gone after I dab it on. So I was skeptical about this Lancome Maqui loose powder coz Lancome isnt my favorite. But I was really impressed with this amazing loose powder. Super airy, so soft, comfort like air on my face, resists sebum. Its crystal lasts all day, visible in an elegant, precise way (like thousand stars if u see it in yellow light), reflecting light, makes my face radiance n fresh. I ve got lots of compliments. U can also use it as a highlighter to accentuate around eyes, nose n chin. I just dont like the package, looks cheap and boring. Anyway this great powder worths every penny not just for its high quality, it contains 28g, much more than any loose powder I have used (just about 17 to 20g) so it ll last very long. I do like it a lot.