Dove Powder

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using Dove in the powder scent for many, many years. I always go back to this one. I tried Secret's powder fresh and it had a cloying fragrance note to it. Dove's powder scent does not in my opinion. It also goes on clear and I cannot remember it ever showing up on my clothing. Additionally, it is really affordable and sales on this product are common. I also like the fact that it does not irritate my sensitive skin. It keeps me fresh throughout the day and works best if you follow the instructions for a clinical deodorant....apply it at night and in the morning. All deodorants actually work best if you do this. Anyways, it does its job. I sometimes have to reapply throughout the day if I am really stressed, outside in the heat, etc. But overall it holds up and keeps me from stinking or sweating.

on 3/26/2010 6:34:00 PM

This is my default deoderant. Started using it in my first year of college...longer ago than I thought! Anyway, I love the Powder scent, and it keeps me dry all day. The only issue is, drum roll please....I don't want to use aluminum-filled deoderant. Ugh. But this is all that works for me so far.

However un-thrilled this review may be, I will definitely buy again (at least until I find a natural deo that works!).

Popular Deodorants