September 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Lizzieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is AMAZING!

My HG of red dyes!

I first tried this as I was getting sick of permanently dying my hair every two weeks and it not lasting more than a few washes so I decided that a semi permanent colour cant damage my hair as much as permanent so after finding this on my local market stall (yes I was very very skeptical) for 3.99 I decided to try it...

Low and behold I am no longer having to dye my hair every two weeks!
I can actually leave my hair up to 4 weeks with this! It is not damaging at all and leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing. I was also particularly impressed with how vibrant the red was, it was brighter than any permanent dye I have ever used!

Extremely satisfied customer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Moonfaerie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this when I can`t afford Special Effects its less than half of the price.Its a really lovely red especially on hair thats been bleached it gives a slight tint to unbleached hair.Ive heard that its good on hair thats been dyed with a permanent red thats faded.
It comes in a pot which I find is easier too use than a bottle.I wash my hair first without conditioning as this stops it working as well,apply it to towel dried damp hair cover with cling film or a shower cap and wait,I usually leave for an hour but you can leave as long as you want as its non damaging vegetable dye.The only downside is it stains your pillow cases and towels for about a week.It comes in quite a few shades too Ive also tried the Poppy Red which is gorgeous too a pinky based red.
You won`t be dissappointed,it doesn`t last as long as Special Effects but much more than Manic Panic which in my opinion is very over rated.