April 20, 2014 | 1086 users online

Treatments - Pantene - Pro-V Split End Prevention

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by periwinkle92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff. It has stopped me from getting tangles on my ends. It is very light on the hair and I use it every time I wash. I don't know if it has made my ends any stronger per se as I do still get some breakage but my ends are softer and less ratty. I have using it pretty steadily for the past 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by BurberryBrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't buy this stuff for split ends per se. I have very curly hair (my curls are a little larger that the spring in a pin) and I tend to get single strand knots and the ends get pretty dry and can feel rough so I was looking for something that would provide moisture, smooth out the ends and provide enough slip to keep the ends from tangling. JACKPOT! Not only are the ends moisturized but it keeps the entire hair strand moisturized, smooth, and it smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by bootyliciousbaby

This is magic in a bottle and dirt cheap for what it performs! Does what it says. I get compliments on my "Kim Kardashian" hair when the secret is this (you can use it before or after blowdry) and a keratin sulphate-free shampoo, Loreal Total Repair Replenishing Mask, Tigi Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost and Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode. Joico Liquid Reconstructor on days I don't use the Loreal mask.

Hope everyone finds the arsenal of products that works for them!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by beecky

I'm usually a hair product snob, and refuse to use anything other than salon brands, because I'm very particular about my hair. However, this stuff is awesome !! It makes your hair soooo smooth and seals the ends very well. It's thicker and heavier in consistency, yet goes onto hair very light and not sticky or heavy feeling at all. My hair just absorbs it the second I put it in. I use moroccanoil on damp hair after washing and conditioning, then a bit of this on the ends. The result is smooth, healthy feeling hair !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Layley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works pretty good. My hair has been extremely damaged bc I got a straight perm and dye it a lot, and the ends were elastic and stretchy and split like the end of a broom. So I started using this on my ends when I got out of the shower and the stretchiness is completely gone, and my ends don't look as fried. I used to have a hard time running a brush or my fingers through the ends and now I can with no problem. Another pro is that you can use a generous amount of the product and it doesn't get sticky and greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I didn't plan on buying this to help repair or mend split ends because you can't do anything unless you cut the split ends off, but I did buy it to help soften the ends of my hair so when I styled my hair I didn't have those dry looking ends that make me cringe. I have fine medium length hair that has highlights. As It gets longer and longer from my last hair cut and color, my hair gets dry and tangled More easier. Right after I shower I wait about 10-15 min then work this through the ends of my hair. I love the smell of this yet I'm not sure how to describe it but it reminds me of a clean smell or salon. The scent is not too strong that it irritates me at all. My ends feel soft and it looks great especially when I straighten it or curl it and don't have those nasty dry ends. The bottle is a pump and I usually use about 1 1/2 or 2 pumps. Almost done with the bottle and will be repurchasing when I'm done.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Swissalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only been using this product for about three weeks now, and I love it. Since using this product I haven't noticed the split ends that plague my waist length hair, I can wear my hair down now with no worries about split ends. It leave my hair silky and soft and doesn't seem to weigh my hair down but I only apply it to from the ends to mid-length in my hair right after a shower. I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by misstcb

I used about an entire bottle of the leave-in conditioner. I don't know if it really helped with my split ends but it did make my hair feel good so that is a good sign. Switched to Tresemme Split Remedy leave-in conditioner and I plan on switching back!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Cgoddard85

I have an enormous love hate relationship with hair products - I have yet to use a single one that didn't end up breaking my face out and this way the same situation. However - for those of you lucky ladies that don't have this problem this is a wonderful product. I have naturally dry hair that frizzes slightly - this stuff smoothed it out and made it bounce. The scent isn't too strong and a very little goes a long way. I have thick hair an inch below my shoulders and 1 pump was more than enough. It did weigh my hair down some, but Im attributing this to too much product. My hair was soft and not sticky or greasy. I really really wish I could use this all the time...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by taralanette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After damaging my hair by stripping and bleaching it, nothing helped calm my frizz and split ends like this does. It made my hair so soft again and more managable. I love it! I use 3 pumps on my thin, mid-back length hair every time I wash my hair. I've only used it for a few weeks, but I know I will continue to use it!