October 24, 2014 | 1763 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Avene - Cleanance Tinted Emulsion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this thing. It looks cakey and the colour is wrong. Just bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by fancynancy77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I need to buy the tinted one but I can't find it. Where can I buy it in Texas?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by classicfresh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why, oh why won't they make a brighter shade of this? It's wonderfully mosturizing and it seems to have unclogged my pores significantly.
I can use it only if I mix it with my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by miuization

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really nice product to use every morning. It only does come in one shade which suits me quite well, but you need to blend very carefully. In the summer I use it just on its own, it evens out skin tone tiny bit when I'm tanned. Any other season I use it under my makeup (it doesn't make me look darker when foundation applied over it) and it helps foundation to stay on better. This lotion controls oils a bit too, doesn't break me out and contains thermal water. If you don't want the colored version, Avene makes clear one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by ifyoureintoit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

absolutely love this. the texture is amazing, the tint is just right for me (although i only found one colour, unlike the previous reviewer who found two), and i think that it goes well with almost all fairly light and medium skin tones. it does a really good job with matifying.

this is the first time since i hit puberty (10 yrs ago) that i can leave the house without wearing foundation underneath my powder. feels awesome! hope they have it here in sweden, i myself bought it in france this summer. if i find it i'll surely stock up on these!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is supposed to be just like the regular cleanance emulsion, only tinted. i have had the regular (non-tinted) version, and these two seem to be pretty much the same. this one being tinted, it does leave just a bit of color on my face, but doesn't really cover anything, its really just too sheer. however, it does mattify a bit and is a great base for concealer, powder and blush. also, it keeps my pimples away. it does have some salycic acid, which means that i do use some product with an spf over it, usually powder. it lasts for a fairly long time, i bought it in october and still have cca half the tube (which holds 40 ml, btw).i don't use it every day, but 2-3 times a week perhaps. the only real drawback is the choice of colors, which is awful. it only has 2 colors, i think, both of which are very dark. i use the lighter one, which seems too dark and oragne at first, but since it leaves almost no color on my face, it's not noticable how much darker than my skintone it is

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No