September 18, 2014 | 1603 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Perfumed Body Spritz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ahhhh, Amazing Grace. This made me fall in love with Philosophy scents. I went out and bought the Perfume, and I wasn't too crazy about it. For some reason it was a bit off and extremely sharp, and didn't smell like the spritz or the lotion. This spritz is wonderful and light. Now I've moved onto Pure Grace for the most part, but still come back to AG from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love amazing grace! Its one of the first philosophy fragrances I tried and I've been hooked since. It really does what the bottle says, which is to make you feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine. It really has its own unique scent, which makes it so much different than those typical clean smelling or floral type fragrances from other brands. Once I spray it on, it smells refreshing and light...yet soft, sweet and warm...and the scent lasts on me and is never overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by FlawlessFaces

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually do not own this scent, but I have been looking at it forever. I first smelt it in a Philosophy perfume book thing, and have been wanting it since. I actually was in Ulta and I sprayed it on my sweatshirt and it didn't smell like the book did, but once it dryed I loved it. I sprayed it on yesterday and I can still smell it on my sweatshirt today, it is going to be my next purchase. The smell is very clean, fresh, and crisp and smells great. I am in love with the product and I don't even own it...yet! Overall it's a great smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I knew the perfume didn't have much staying power but was wanting a little something in addition to my AG lotion . . . this is perfect. I am a nursing and "perfume" is forbidden, but this leaves the perfect scent. Fresh & clean.