April 17, 2014 | 1767 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Volume Glamour Ultra Care

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Good basic mascara. Perfect for a natural look. Have not noticed any improvement in my lashes but maybe I haven't been using it long enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

After my Maybelline's Full and Soft was discontinued, I was devastated. But luckily after trying a few different mascaras without any satisfaction, I come across this one when vacationing in Paris last year. I think I can stop looking further now. Overall this mascara provides the same full and soft result. In many ways it's even better than Maybelline's Full and Soft. The brush is very full and soft, but not too thick which makes the application easy to do. It fans lashes out, keeps them separated, making them look so full and fluttery, yet long and dark at the same time. All in all I think it gives more impact than Maybelline's Full and Soft does. The only cons are that this mascara sheds a little bit at the end of the day which isn't as good as Maybelline's Full and Soft and price wise it's about twice as expensive as Maybelline's Full and Soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good mascara...I have been trying so many, every time one finishes I buy a new one to try. Until now, just this one and MaxFactor 2000 calories satisfied me.

Pros:
- buildable
- nice volume without clumps, it even looks good in one layer(is the first mascara i use just in one layer sometimes)
- it can be removed easily
- doesn't irritate my eyes

Cons:
- it summer can smudge a little, but for winter is perfeeeect!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by HotPozzum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great idea but reacted badly with my eyes. Had terrible itchy watery eyes for weeks before I finally realised this was the problem! Stopped using it and immeditely the irritation was gone. Strange as I love the other Bourjois mascaras and have no problems with them. Would not recommend to those with sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by dori86

My best mascara ever! It's really black, easy to use, dries quickly, but it's very buildable. I recommend for everyone ! I'm on my 6th tube now, but I'm still very happy with it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by yangme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second tube I have experiemented with other mascaras hi end and drugstore but I came back to this one, I have curly lashes and with other mascaras my eyelashes feel loaded, this is comparable to the more expensive lashes but cheaper and it its really pigmented black, cares for my lashes and it doesnt smudge on me and I wash it off with soap and water, the plus is it cares for your lashes, I think that Bourjois owns Chanel cosmetics so thats a good indication of the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using it for 3 years and I love it! My eyelashes are very long and curled, so anything looks ok. But this one truly gives them volume and body, my eyes look much better. It's the first one on my list, together with Maybelline Volume Express the Colosal.
Now, it's true that it differs from country to country: it doesn't have the same texture or intensity. I checked it myself and I was very surprised. I don't know if they change the formula or what's going on...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this after reading all the fab reviews on here about how it never smudged, and how good at volumising it was.
how disappointed i am with it now i've bought it, 8 down the drain :(
-------------------------------------------------------
- it smudges all the time, i only get an hours wear before the little black smudges appear, and after i wore it on a night out to see a comedian (after a good laugh) I was HORRIFIED with the appalling heavy dark smudges under my eyes (trust me it looked horrendous!)

- far too much product comes out with brush, it would give lovely volume if bourjois had designed the neck of the tube properly! (no excuses bourjois, that is a fault you should have spotted in development!)

- i'll admit that it does look after my lashes, and they've definitely grown and look healthier, and they do curl my upper lashes quite good as well.
--------------------------------------------------------
i really am disappointed with it, not about that it smudges, but because this is such a good mascara in the making, but in the making only. if bourjois could just fix the application so that the brush isn't over saturated, and fix the formula so it doesn't smudge then i would definitely buy it again, but till then i won't be repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by hnica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love it! It gives a lot of volume to the lashes, while it looks completely natural. Doesn't flake or smudge, stays all day, and it has a nice, smooth texture which makes your lashes really soft. All time favorite.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how my very short and sparse lashes look with this but....this
smudges on me TERRIBLY. I have extremely oily eyelids and even waterproof and so call smudge proof mascaras smudge on me. But this smudges terribly. If you don't have problems with smudges, this is a great mascara. It volumises, looks natural and defined at the same time, doesn't clumb....