August 29, 2014 | 1890 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Peach Petal #115

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by julesheape

The color is just gorgeous, but I really hate how streaky it is. Even after three coats, almost all my nails have a streaky look. I don't have time or the desire to put on more than three coats.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by glowinglightness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my first colours from Revlon and it hasn't disappoint me yet! This is such a pretty colour and the pink just compliments and contrasts my skin, which I love. The formula goes on well and it is easy to apply. It can be quite streaky and the Revlon brushes are thin but I guess it makes it easier to paint on if you are wanting a clean line (and precision). Over time, this polish does get gloopy and it thickens. Plus, the colour changes slightly at the top which is unusual for me. It's just the perfect pink colour but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

BEAUTIFUL color, as somebody described almost like strawberry milk but HORRIBLE formula. Super streaky and takes at least 3 coats to opacity but could really benefit from a 4th coat but who has time for that? Wear/chip time is average. Not a throw out, due to its beautiful color I will apply on occasion, but definitely won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lizboh

I own about 6 of the revlon nail polishes and for some reason, out of all of them, this is the worst. Its like the formulation is different, it goes on unavoidably streaky and at least 2 coats are required to build the opaqueness. Whilst lilac pastelle is a little bit streaky also, it is easier to work with. I think the streakyness combined with this particular peachy pink/baby pink shade just adds to highlight it. Not my favourite, but check out the others in the range. Also, the revlon cosmetic line in Australia is extortionatly expensive, over $20 for one polish. Rip off, so i bought mine off ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous colour and so glad that I bought it. I wouldn't say this is a baby pink, it's more of a baby peach colour with pink undertones. I find that it needs 2-3 coats to obtain opacity. Doesn't smell overpowering upon application, and it dries quickly. I can't comment on how chip proof it is because I apply it to acrylic nails and nothing ever chips on acrylic. This polish is just as good as my OPI ones. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by bluedevil108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I put this on I thought it would actually be a peachy pink, but it turned out more to be a soft baby pink.. or like some others have said a strawberry pink, which is a bit misleading. BUT i do love the color very much, if you like nudes, then you might like it. However, I will not be repurchasing as this goes on so streaky, there is no way for me to get rid of the streaks. It also took me 3-4 coats to get a decent opaque color, not to mention drying time was a pain, it took me almost an hour for it to actually dry and if I wasn't careful while it was wet it would literally peel off. As much as I hated the application this stayed on for an amazing long time as I have found in almost all my revlon polishes. This actually lasted me about 2 weeks with minimal chipping if not any at all. Price wise I got it dirt cheap at some market for only $2, but I saw that the regular prices here in Canada were about $7. Which I would normally say is worth it for most revlon polishes as they do last long and have great colors, but I wouldn't really pay $7 for this polish in particular.

SUMMMARY
PROS
- although not really peachy still a really pretty color
- amazing staying power (no chipping)

CONS
- terrible streaky application
- takes forever to dry
- 3-4 coats to even get an opaque color

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect strawberry milk/light pink colour! The price was pretty good (2 for $15 in New Zealand), the brush/packaging is as good as all Revlon nail polishes. The formula is a little runny/sheer, builds up to pretty much opaque with two coats, a tiny bit of nail shining through. Will probably be perfectly opaque with three layers. I have found this to be the case will all strawberry milk coloured nailpolishes i own (its a favourite of my for spring/summer cus it goes with everything!). So i am really happy with this purchase, won't need to purchase again for a while as i have two but am definitely glad i did! I see no hint of peachyness at all which im happy about!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Love, love this polish!! It is a gorgeous STRAWBERRY milk . I don't get any peach about of this whatsoever just the perfect baby pink I have been searching for. The application is great for me I do apply 3 coats and a top coat and it held up 5-6 days before chipping. Usually I find I color that I love but the application is awful or I find a color that I love or it chips super easily and is a pita to keep applying. But this polish is a different story. I love the shade,the durability,and the application is down pat for me. I do one hand at a time. I apply a thin* coat with a very light finish for my first coat on all nails on my left hand (looks a mess but don't worry) It will be runny(don't worry) just apply a thin coat. I can't stress that enough!!! Then layer on more coats with a little drying time in between until my nails are opaque and streak free. I wait about 2 minutes and apply sally hansen top coat red bottle. I only use my right (naked hand) for some time after since I build the polish up pretty thick with the 3-4 layers. But the key is to the first coat being very thin. Then later in the evening I do the same with the other hand. You need 3 coats of this to get a truly opaque finish which I don't mind at all. I bought this 75% on sale at CVS and I feel like I'm on love with this polish so much I want to search for it on other cvs's before all of these bad boys are gone. For you guys that gave up on this,you guys don't realize you have a gem on your hands. Now Essie figi that's an example of a polish that is impossible to deal with

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If I could get this color in formula that doesn't streak as much as this does, it would be HG on my list.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

I so wish I could give this product a 5, I really, really do. The colour is quite possibly the most beautiful shade of pink I have ever seen. However, the polish itself is incredibly inconsistent and I find it hard to get rid of the inevitable streaks. I will not buy this product again. If any of you know of a shade that's exactly like this but from a different brand, please contact me!