October 31, 2014 | 1503 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Tangerine cheek glaze

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Saandes2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cheek glaze is one of the best shades i've seen. I'm not sure why they named it tangerine but its hard to explain the shade. Its a bit sticky of a texture and you would not because to use it if you were using powder or if you have dry skin. Great for the days were your just leaving the house with the least amount of makeup.Also i said i wouldnt rebuy this again and that was because of the texture and the fact that the jar they send you is huge. When my coworker who was selling the mary kay brought it to me I was thinking who the hell applies this much blush????? but i guess those old mary kay ladies are.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by asem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i really like the color and that the container has a pretty generous amount in it i love this product and i would buy it again when i run out an i dont know if you find this weird but i also like to us it as a lip balm. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by sinnedka

My mom bought this for me... I was at first put-off by the BRIGHT color in the pot, but as others have stated, it tends to go on sheer.

It's buildable. It gives me a nice, warm glow without making me look like a clown.

I like to wear it on its own, but if I'm looking for something a little more dramatic, I'll put some powder blush on top.

I like it a lot. There is a TON of product in the pot, so I don't know that I'll need to buy any more right away, but I would definitely buy more if I ran out. It's my go-to right now.

I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this which really surprises me. I only wanted to buy the eye make-up remover and mask for dry skin but of course when you see a MK rep they want to lure you in for more. Fortunately, I really liked this. I'm really into corals right now and a more natural look. It looked freaky orange in the container but I didn't want to try the pomegranate one since that looked really dark and more for evening. I also only use powder blushes because I've found creamy ones to be difficult to use for a beginner. Loved this! It was so easy to use and blend naturally! If I'm in a rush I can also use it on my lips or on my eyelids. I wouldn't expect to last on my eyes though since it is so creamy. I don't know if it's possible, but the only thing I don't like is that you have to dip your finger into it. I wonder if it could be put into a tube. Anyway, it is LE so I will be buying more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by 3dogsnight73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a very sheer, easy to blend, pretty cheek color. it looks scary orange but goes on light and corally. it's perfect for a low maintenance or in-a-hurry look. i plan to buy more because it's l/e.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I received this almost a week ago, and I have worn it every single day. It's very orange in the pot but goes on very sheer. It's not orange on the cheeks, just a nice sheer peachy glow. I think this will be perfect for summer . I have oily skin and never thought about trying a cream style blush but after I got samples of the new spring products I just had to have this. This blush container is HUGE! It's going to last a long time. I would definately purchase this again.
(I actually was very turned off from the MAC optimistic orange blush from the lillyland collection thinking who would buy orange for blush, but this is very much like that & it's beautiful on) I also bought the pomegranate one and love it as well. I use my Crown tapered duo fiber brush to apply both and it looks very natural.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No