October 31, 2014 | 902 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Foiled

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YES!!!!!! This is beautiful! It is a metallic nude that looks beautiful on my NW45 skintone. I LOVE all of these glosses because you can just slap them on and keep it moving. I will be rocking this with a smokey eye and as an every day gloss. Revlon does such a good job in terms of drugstore makeup that I never ever need to shell out $15 for a MAC gloss. I will repurchase this when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is HG nude lippie. I love this lipgloss layered over MAC Touch or Revlon Mink lipstick for my perfect nude lip. The frost and metallic color makes it unique and so pretty. I am NW45/NC50 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on the lookout for nude gloss that wasn't going to make me look like death(I am cool, with very pale porcelain skin and dark hair). This is neutral light beige that is very shimmery almost metallic looking and I am sure would look good on pretty much anyone. It makes your lips look very full and pouty and actually not sheer at all. It has lot of pigment so it can be worn by itself or over lipstick. I've worn it over Mica from Loreal and my lips look huge with this on. For nude lips, this is a must. It wears pretty long time for lipgloss even with my drinking water constantly. If I ever run out, I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a newbie to the Revlon lip products but after hearing/reading all kinds of rave reviews on them I decided to start there when rebuilding my lip collection.
Foiled was one of the first glosses I picked up from the Super Lustrous line. And I really, really love it. I don't mind (and even like) a more shimmery or metallic lip. I feel like Foiled complements my skin tone well, goes with any eye look (most days I do a neutral smoky-ish type of eye), and looks better than more nude-ish colors do on my lips.
Foiled is also pretty versatile. It can be layered all over a lipstick, it can be applied over lipstick just as a bottom center lip highlight, it can be dotted on lightly on its own for just a sheer sheen, or it can be built up as the main lip color. It's forgiving enough that a mirror isn't an absolute must to apply. It keeps my lips moisturized, isn't sticky, and wears off well (no feathering or left over sparkle). This is definitely one of my new HG glosses!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to 3 CVS and 2 Rite aids and could not find this lip gloss. Has it been discontinued? I finally found at my supermarket. Luckily it was on sale, so I saved a little bit.
Got based upon a recommendation from emilynoel on youtube. I like it. Because of the frostiness, I wouldn't wear alone. Looks good when you place a little in the middle of your lips on top of another color. Gives your lips an irridescent (sp) look, which I like.
I am considering buying a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color! I was afraid it would be one of those colors that looks gorgeous in the tube but too glittery on the lips. I was wrong. Is a beautiful shimmery color, and when applied on the center of the lips it creates a three dimensional effect. You only need a little bit or else it can be too shimmery. I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

PRODUCT: This is a shimmery/metallic tan-bronze lipgloss. I love it because it works well with my med-tan skin tone. Yes, it contains more shimmer than most lipglosses (especially those in the Super Lustrous line), but I think it does not stand out as much on me given it's a complementary colour to my skin. It may be too much for someone with fairer skin but if you can rock it, more power to you! I own three other Super Lustrous glosses (Pink Pursuit, Coral Reef, and Firecracker), and they all have good lasting power, a smooth non-sticky texture, and moderate-to-good pigmentation.
PACKAGING: elegant, sleek, and a tight-closing lid that clicks into place so you know it's secure. I favor the doe-foot applicator over any other type (except for the brush in MAC lustreglasses) because it offers precise application.
PRICE: extremely reasonable price point for a high-quality product.
...I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

foiled is a light shiny nude-copper.it shines,last long,brings a nice light to the lips,it's got enought pigmentation to see the color.verry nice color to have,to go with any light nude,copper lipsticks! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss! It's a gorgeous neutral, shimmery color on the lips! I like to wear mine over my Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick! But, it is very pretty by itself also!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

This is one of my HG lip products, it's a pretty golden frosty color which nudes out your lips nicely. If you don't like frost, then it's probably not for you. It's definitely a more metallic color; hence the name - foiled! I wear this on a day to day basis, occasionally swapping out for other colors. It's really flattering with a dramatic eye if you don't want to have crazy lips clashing with your other makeup.

The lasting power is pretty decent, but not amazing, and you will have to reapply if you've been doing some smooching. ;)