December 22, 2014 | 747 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Quo - Professional Eyelash Curler

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I bought an eyelash curler from winners, I forget the brand because it's in the trash! That curler literally cut parts of my lashes in half! So this caused me to search for a new one that is reasonably priced. I decided to buy the quo one from the reviews on MUA and boy, am I glad I did! This curler does its job beautifully. I am so satisfied! Shanks quo and MUA!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Meercat82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyelash curler I've ever hard! I bought the Shu Uemura lash curler because I heard rave reviews about it, but it pinches my eyelids, so I always go back to my Quo curler. It's the only one that never pinches me! Also gives a great, natural looking curl. Fantastic product! My HG lash curler!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by rainmangf

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this curler!
I got it from drug store for around 5$, it was on sale and it was originally about $9!
since it is on sale and i needed a new curler i thought i'd give it a try! and it works amazing. it doesnt pull on your lashes nor it plucks them out.
the packaging is nice as well as the grasping part of it is nice too.
I would definitely recommend this to everyone and if theres a time i need another one i'd definitely go for this curler again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

I love that this curler gives a natural curl (it does not bend your lash at an unnatural angle) and is practically foolproof even for the inexperienced hand. I also find that my lashes are rarely falling out because there's no tugging, even though it reaches right to the end of the lash line. This curler is great for my long, but thin lashes as it gives it that extra curl, opens up my large eyes, and works perfectly 100% of the time. I really recommend this for people who already have medium-long lashes -- it might not work as well for people with short lashes. It never makes my eyelashes get all "zig-zaggy" so I never need to use an eyelash comb before or after using mascara.
The only issue I have is that the handle is a bit awkward to hold - I wish the handles were a little longer because it has a tendency to slip off the fingers. I kind of wish the handle material was more spongey for a better grip. This also might not be the best curler if you want really dramatic, artistic eyes.
It's not cheap but definitely affordable. I would repurchase the sponges once I find them! I didn't see any refillable sponges around the product when I first bought it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eyelash curler that I purchased at SDM for $6.49. Very durable, sturdy, and good quality as it's made of steel with padded paddle shaped handles. The curler is the perfect semi round shape that reaches my full lash line. The pad is smooth silicone that delivers a great natural curl with no issues of crimping, snagging, or pulling out my lashes. It curls quickly and easily. Very happy with this product, but I'm only giving it 4 lippies until I test it out a little longer (I have only had this one week).