Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

4.5

on 3/28/2015 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

LOVE this brush! I use it with my MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation and it looks so natural and soft. And it's a breeze to clean! No shedding whatsoever in all the time I've owned my brush (more than half a year). I also have sensitive skin that easily breaks out and itches, but this brush doesn't cause any of those problems if you keep it clean. I recommend it! :)

on 3/11/2015 6:37:00 PM

i really loved this... well i still like it but its not suited yo my skin i thought it was my skincare but it turns out this brus cause severe chin breakouts and ive just started using it again not thinking the brush was the cause and boom its started again... dont get me wring the brush itself applys foundation so good but i had to buy a new one because my old one is malting like crazy so if you purchase this PLEASE hold the brush end down while cleaning because the warm warter will cause the glue holding the bristles to melt.. and if you have acne prone skin id steer clear or any stippling brushes and stick to a beauty blender ;)

on 3/9/2015 5:05:00 PM

Not only is this one of the best foundation brushes ever, but the service from Sigma is impeccable. I wrote to Sigma last week to say that my F80 came unglued after nearly 3 years and asked them if this is about how long my brush should last. I told them I have MAC makeup brushes that I have had for 10 years+ and asked them what a customer should expect from their makeup brush. They immediately emailed me to say they would send another brand new one out to me which I just received. (I am sure they had a record that I purchased this from them 3 years ago)... This is excellent customer service!!!

I had been using MACs 130 brush for foundation for a few years, and I swear it was shedding from day 1 but I put up with it because the application was pretty good. I finally caved and went to replace it but they didn't have one in stock, so I picked up the (then new) 132, which was better for less shedding and worked about the same as the 130.

After watching SO MANY youtube makeup tutorials etc though and a friend raving about the Sigma F80, I purchased it. AMAZING. It cuts the blending and buffing time by half I would say compared to the others I used. One commenter stated they didn't like it for areas around the nose and such - I just hold the brush dead on straight at my face to get the part of my face right next to my nose, then turn it 90 degrees either left or right to get the sides of my nose. It's a little more tricky under the eyes, but not so much that it bothers me. I've only had it a week so far but already it's a treat to use on my face. So soft (a must for sensitive skin folks like me!) and great results with easy effort.

Product used with: MUFE HD invisible cover foundation

on 2/28/2015 8:37:00 AM

This is the best brush that has ever been made

on 2/25/2015 12:37:00 PM

I love this brush! In the past, I'd always used my fingers for foundation application because I never could find a brush that I liked, or that I felt worked well on my skin. This brush is perfect for foundation application and blending. LOVE IT! Yes, I'd buy it again and again.

on 2/7/2015 6:09:00 PM

Love it love it love it. Previously had the Tarte bamboo airbrush foundation brush and the beauty blender. This is the softest brush I have ever felt and it applies so smooth. My skin is not the best,acne marks,LG pores bit it looks so flawless when using the f80.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

If this were to break down on me and I could not resuscitate it, I would so repurchase. Makes my foundation application so much easier. Love, love, love this brush...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

if I'm not using my beauty blender to blend out my makeup, I am definitely using my sigma F80.

It gives you flawless coverage, and the bristles are super soft, so even if you're buffing in the makeup, it doesn't scratch at your face. I would recommend buffing if you want a more shear coverage. If you want full coverage I would recommend really pushing the brush into your skin in padding motions.

If you clean this brush regularly, this brush will last you a very long time.

Bad quality. it was fine for the first uses and by the word 'fine' it didn't give me the coverage that i wanted like when i use it you will notice that i have foundation in my face which i really hate (i love airbrushed finish) so anyways, after cleaning and washing it for few times it start shedding. mine kept shedding crazily like i can see the bristles out of the brush until it fall a part today! it was my first sigma brush and the last one,

Popular Makeup Brushes