July 23, 2014 | 1068 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Colour Show Off - Have Fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by munashex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love this lipstick. I have it in red fever. It's so bright and matt. Everything I love in lipstick. It's just beautiful to be honest.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the colour "Kiss me" in thisrange and holy moley! it is the most beautiful coraly redI have ever had!! It completely brightens my pale complexion and it lasts really well too. Its just the most perfect coral red there is! I mean mac do one too but its not nearly as beautiful and subtle as this one. With this you can wear it night and day and look fantastic. The finish is matte but i dont find it drying. BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Charliep

I bought the shade "shocking pink" agessss ago and didnt use it much because it was so bright and i was scared haha :) but at the start of this year, I took it out again and now I'm addicted.... The colour is so bright, it is a beautiful deep pink. I don't have a red lisptick and just use this one whenever i want a bright "pop". I love how it has no undertones that i can see, its just a very pure red-pink colour. It also stays on forever and stains your lips well. And the consistency is a very smooth, "rich" matte that goes on easily and doesn't feel like you are wearing lipstick at all!!! And I love the sweet smell !!! I also bought this in "pink gossip" and i do love it though not as much. I found that the consistency varied between the shades- pink gossip was definitely drier and not as smooth or "rich" feeling. The colour is still a highly pigmented nice peachy medium pink though, and as it is slightly less exciting i get a lot of use out of during the day. The smell is slighlty different too. Overall a great bright matte lipstick and I plan to get more in different shades!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by numerology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in 'Red Fever' and it is my go-to red lipstick. It has a matte finish, and is a true bright red - neither orange-y or blue-y. Its lasting power is excellent for how much it costs, and it looks highly pigmented. As long as you apply it properly, you can kiss, eat, drink etc and you'll only get some fading in the centre. I end up reapplying/touching it up every four hours or so.

Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by sarah0717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the shade ''Tell No One'' which is a coral tone and it's absoutely beautiful. I'am very light skin so it's very bold when I put it on but I prefer to dab it on with tissues so it looks more natural for me.

The only problem is the texture is quite bad. Cos' it's a very matte and dry substance you have to be careful that it doesn't make your lips look flaky and cracked.
The packaging and price is so-so. I prefer the packaging to be less striking but I guess it stands out with the rest of the make up so it's easier to find :) and the price is well..it's Rimmel so the price is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Petale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i actually love this lipstick so much, i have it in 'red fever' and i wear it as often as i physically can, it tastes a bit odd, but that it the only complaint i have, i get so many compliments when im wearing it as i have found the perfect match to my skin tone, god forbid it ever gets discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by v1ckyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up in shade 140 - "Kiss Me", as I was looking for a bold red/orange/coral shade to get me up to date with the bold lipstick trend. I am usually addicted to my nude or pink shades and feel uncomfortable in bright lipstick as I have pale skin.
This product comes in bright pink plastic packaging, which looks a little tacky. Perhaps if the tube was heavier it would work, but the plastic just feels a tad cheap. Still, the lipstick only cost me NZD $10, so I am certainly not complaining!!

The finish is matte, but it feels very light. After a couple of hours my lips felt dry, so I just refreshed the lipstick with a little clear gloss. This shade can be blotted for a less bright daytime finish, or built up for a really great nighttime look. I feel really comfortable wearing it, even for work. I have always been told as a cool toned blonde that I had to wear blue based red shades, but I think this orange toned red looks great on me.

The colour lasts, but doesn't hold up very well through a meal, so will need to be reapplied after eating. It has a nice rose smell and taste, which I really like.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by treeolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would buy this product again, but in a different shade than the last one i bought. i have the one in 110 pink gossip, it smells lovely but because is have an olivy skin tone, it doesnt suit me as much, it would suit people who have fairer skin, im still using it but i dab tissue on it so it doenst stand out as much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by taylorlizette

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the colour I bought but its red - I've had a look on the website and the only red is Red Fever, so I'm guessing.....

Firstly I have to say, the smell of this lipstick is god-awful. Really, really intense in the tube; it fades pretty quickly once its on though, so I can deal with it.

The colour is what I'd call a day time red. Definitely more of an orange-base, as opposed to blue or pink which is great because it means, against my skin tone, the colour 'pops' really well. I wear this with a lip liner that matches my skin tone to stop any bleeding and it makes it last a little longer too. You probably do need a second application later in the day but for an el-cheapo I'm very impressed with the quality. Feels really light on, sometimes I forget I'm wearing it. Its not matte, it has a bit of a sheen to it so its not drying.

Its not the prefect red but its pretty close.

EDIT: Yes it is called Red Fever. And I bloody love it. I'm wearing it today with a vintage-style, blue dress and its a great combo. I put it on at 8 o'clock this morning with the same liner I mentioned before. I've reapplied once but I really didn't need to, it was just an excuse to get away from my desk at work tbh. It really is a great, bright red, for my skin tone at least (fair, cool, red undertones, freckles)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by mindthegap

I bought the colour 'Shake Up Pink' as in the shop it looked like a unique decent pink. The colour turned out to be more of a bright Barbie-pink. It is wearable on working/school days (if you apply one coat) as well as at night.
I am a fan of the Rimmel lipstick textures. They seem to fit my lips, as they last for hours without moving or drying. I might reapply this every 3-4 hours and after eating.
Personally, the smell is a bit too much for me. I think it smells somewhat like a chemical produced melon-smell, but once applied i don't notice it anymore.
The design of the lipstick is a real eye-candy. I love the pink packaging, the golden highlights and the Rimmel crown on top.