August 21, 2014 | 1416 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by yummizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Out of all TBS scents I didn't like lemon for a while, however once I applied it I fell in love. The way it smells in the bottle is different than on the skin. It's such a fresh, clean and happy scent. Perfect for hot summer days and in the mornings. Too bad they are discontinuing sweet lemon in Canada, too bad!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

This whipped lotion has a lovely, lemony scent . It's not straight-up lemon, a 'foody' baked goods lemon, or a perfumed-up lemon. This reminds me more of lemon Italian ice, sherbert, or lemon drops. This lotion is light & fluffy and sinks in quickly. It's not super moisturizing, so it might not be enough for skin that is very dry. But it's perfect for every day. I bought this for $9 on sale at Ulta (for 8.4 ounces), regular cost $12. The matching shower gel is nice, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by gracien13

I liked this product. The smell was pretty strong, but it still smelled good. It is very moisturizing, like most of the Body Shop's products are. I recommend it if you like the smell of lemon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by stls

Although I love Sweet Lemon body butter, the body lotion is not so great.
I know, it's not meant to moisturize equally, but I have normal skin and I don't find it moisturizing at all!
The scent is much softer and doesn't linger. It might be good if you don't want to mess your perfume with the body lotion.
Consistency is lightweight cream, not gel, applies nicely and absorbs immediately.
The packaging is convenient and what I like most is the cooling effect if you keep the lotion in the fridge, but won't repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kimmiehearts

This review is for the body BUTTER in Sweet Lemon as I do not see it listed separately. I love it. Rich, thick, creamy and moisturizing and smells DIVINE, like gourmet quality lemon Italian ice. Oh, what a wonderful, refreshing smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by sofiaramos1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It as a nice scent and texture, its like a gel and i love it. The problem is it doesnt moisturize that much and the smell doesnt last.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by bedheadmelissa

Love it! It smells like sweet, fresh lemonade to me! None of that yucky cleaning product for the kitchen floors smell. Really love this right now, it makes me feel really fresh and clean. It's strange that the lotion is lovely and true to the smell of fresh lemonade, but the body butter has a floral note that ruins it for me, as I dislike florals. When I need an extra kick I just add a few drops of unscented oil and the lotion, blend in my hand in apply. Works like a charm!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I loved the smell, subtle but still enough lemon for me to enjoy, the problem I had was the scent did not last at all. I went to work about 15 minutes after applying this lotion and I asked a few girls to smell me (lol) and tell me if they could smell anything (I was wondering if I was just used to it) they said they couldn't smell anything. That is very unusual for me, typically any fragrance will stick to me the whole day. I loved the consistency of this and I am very disappointed that the scent did not last. I am currently putting that I would repurchase since it's my fav scent from TBS right now, I may change this later.