July 31, 2014 | 1264 users online

Liquid - Kanebo - Lavshuca - Liquid Foundation

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this Liquid Foundation from Lavshuca over the Watson's Personal Store in Causeway Bay for HKD 112. I got the color BE-1. As you have known, not all Watson's Personal Stores over Hong Kong carries the Lavshuca line from Kanebo. Kanebo has a lot of product lines and this one is one of my favorites (some of their products works for me.. some doesn't) and not to mention they are very affordable.

This liquid foundation from Lavshuca comes in a very cute maroon tube. It's very princessy, and very Lavshuca. All of Lavshuca products comes in a very cute and princessy packaging. I read a lot of reviews over the net about Lavshuca products and most of them bought it because they find the packaging cute. LOL.

Anyway, this product from Lavshuca doesn't work for me. I like the texture of the product. It is creamy like, not watery at all. I don't like to put anything watery over my face since it is very hard to control. Anyway, this doesn't work for me. Why? Well, I find it cakey and sticky even with the loose powder on. I have a very oily and pimple-prone face so I don't like anything that doesn't have oil control. Also, I think this is not good to use during summer time because the coverage is thick. Yes, it has a very good coverage too. You won't even imagine that this is just a drugstore brand.

Well, another boo-hoo from Lavshuca for me! :(