Lumene Lumene Time Freeze Instant Lift Serum

Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Peat Extract, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Methyl Ionone, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 2/28/2014 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I look 26 n just turned 40. I still need to fend off the signs of aging. I recently finished a product by loreal n tried this. I was impressed. I like the scent. the texture on my skin and that its paraben free. This is a better product than I expected. I like it better than the youth code texture perfector, because it feels better and is listed as a safer product based on toxicity levels. I'm switching!

I have just used up a bottle of this product and I liked it. I love the packaging pink glass bottle with a pink pump. I love the scent, also. I used to use Lush Mirror, Mirror neck cream, which smelled like heaven I adored that until they discontinued it. This smells a lot like that. I mostly used it on my neck. It sinks into the skin very well. It isn't greasy and smoothed out my skin. As far as helping with wrinkles, I didn't get much of any noticeable results. I have only used one bottle, and I believe you only get one once, so I went through it rather quickly. I would buy it again if it were on sale. I got it at CVS, they have $10 in extra bucks when you spend $30 on lumene all the time.

on 3/23/2010 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very smooth, non-greasy, light, and comfortable moisturizer. Not the best serum comparing to department store products, however a fairly good serum in DS. I use it at night and it keep my skin plumped and soft. It does improve my whole complexion (I am sure it does not lift anything). My skin has been better, especially it made it a lot easier to apply the foundations the second morning.

Popular Treatments (Face)