August 21, 2014 | 954 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by MommaToni

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on a mascara kick and this is the one that has become my favorite. The brush is amazing. My lashes look so full but naturally full. I constantly get asked what mascara am I using when I wear this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by tessy682

I have medium/ short lashes. I didn't have high expectations in the first place. When i put this on i didn't really see a difference in length. It did separate my lashes but other than that it didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with thin or shortish lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara while I was waiting for my avon mascaras to come because it was on sale for $4.99 and the brush looked really nice.
I have long, curly, thin eyelashes that need volume and definition. This mascara gave me that.
I really love it! I must admit I didn't have high expectations but I was pleasantly surprised.
I played with it for a week to find out the best application method. I find it works best with dry time in between each coat. I usually apply 3 thin coats.
The end result is a lengthened, defined, volumized and clump free lash.
With the right application this mascara is freakin awesome!

I gave it 4 lippies because no mascara is perfect. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. In fact, it's the one I tend to reach for the most. It gives me great definition with zero clumps and it wears all day. It gives a little length, although it's not very volumizing. That's not a bad thing IMO; it makes it perfect for No Makeup or MFBB days.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an absolutely wonderful mascara. It goes on cleanly and smoothly, and doesn't seem to have the stickiness that mascaras usually do. The result is very natural-looking, subtly volumized and lengthened lashes. Upon a second application, it tends to get a little clumpy, so I just stick with one application. This leads to a less dramatic look than I would prefer, but the result of one application is so pleasant and noticeable that it still brightens up my whole face. This is hands down the best mascara I have found yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this when on holiday in NY. Pretty good mascara. Better than my MaxFactor Clump Defy but still not what I'm looking for. I'm a fan of dramatic false looking lashes. This mascara gives me decent volume but not enough length and it's hard to layer without clumping

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by iron_goddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this mascara. Maybe I'm used to a creamier formula. Or maybe I expected way too much. My main gripe about this is it does not hold the curl. The more I swipe it on my lashes, the straighter the curl gets as if its being weighed down by the formula. But the thing is, it has a pretty wet and noticeably lightweight formula unlike Maybelline and its goopier, chunkier contemporaries. What I do like about this is that the plastic bristles are the perfect delivery vehicle for the formula. They effectively comb through the lashes to adequately apply product. There is no snagging, tugging and pulling. I get a zen-like high when I apply this on my lashes. I just wish it kept them curled.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite mascara. I used to use Maybelline One by One but I found that the perfume in it irritated my eyes. After trying many different mascaras this one is my HG. It gives me beautiful, long lashes and lasts all day for me. It doesn't smudge and I find I only need 2-3 coats to make my lashes really pop. Best of all it's inexpensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by iwikiwii

I adore the brush of this mascara but it FLAKES like hell on me and it wipes off really easy. It also clumps really easily if you let it dry inbetween coats. The only good thing I can say is that it seems to hold a curl okay. A friend recommended this to me saying this was her HG, and I really wish I could say I love it, but I REALLY hate it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by marimist

I wish I could give this a better review, because the packaging and brush design seemed really cool. Unfortunately, the brush was just too weird. There were definitely alot of bristles, as promised by the commercials/displays in stores, but somehow, none of them caught on to my lashes to deliver the mascara itself. The fact that the "core" of the brush was just too wide and chunky compounded the issue, so overall it made me feel like I was combing my lashes with a pineapple, for lack of a better description. Maybe others will have a better experience, but this just didn't work for my lashes,