October 20, 2014 | 1952 users online

Highlighters - Philosophy - The Color of Grace Amazing Grace Shimmering Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Please someone sell this to me! SMELLS AMZING I use as a finishing product and I adore!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ILikeCakeAndIceCream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this product at Big Lots for a few bucks. I love Philosophy's products so I thought I'd give it a try. My skin is fair with light pink undertones so pink can either look really horrible or really great. I'm also sensitive and acne prone.

Pros: I love the packaging. Beautiful silver compact. The powder is a soft pink with a slight shimmer. It's lightly scented with the Amazing Grace perfume.

Cons: Since I have a few blemishes, the pink shimmer did not work as a highlight on my face, or any other shimmer for that matter. The scent slightly irritated my skin and was a little overwhelming in my face.

I found this powder is great on my BODY as a highlight and a light scent compliment. I use it on my collar bones and other areas as an accent on evenings I'd like a little something extra, which isn't often so it'll last a long time. I would not purchase this again. I prefer a lotion with shimmer rather than a powder and this is intended for the face!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pleasant smelling, nice little compact. It's great for highlighting and it is virtually weightless, it makes my face a little softer after using it! However, I don't really see a noticeable difference when I use this compared to when I don't. Maybe I need it to grow on me but it's not something I feel like I have to use every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by DestinyLost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I picked it up at big lots for only $3! I also picked up one of the angel kiss lip gloss compacts as well for the same price,unfortunately these were the only two products left, my store was pretty cleared out. The powder smells and looks absolutely amazing, great for highlighting, or creating an all over glow. Could not be happier with my bargain purchases! I'm actually debating going back and buying a backup before its all gone :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin: NC25 Asian

Use: Skin highlighter for cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose bridge

The color looks as of an intimidating pink in the pan but actually goes on quite subtly. It has a very nice lit from within glow to it.

However, it for someone with yellow undertones as I.. it isn't quite up to par with other highlighters I have used and does not last long on the skin.

Try Kevin Aucoin Celestial powder. It's gorgggg.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not familiar with Philosophy.I saw this on Temptalia and loved it,but I thought the price was high.then it was at half price on strawberrynet so I got it immediately.
I am NC15/20 and not loving so much shimmer on my face.I always like my highlighters to have a soft sheen rather than shimmer and color.and Grace lives up to my expectations.it was a 4 star and "nice to have" product for me until I used to set my concealer.then it became a HG for me.I have terrible eye circles,blueness,redness,lines,dryness...you name it.This powder does a great job at illuminating and setting the concealer without looking chalky.The soft pinky shimmer looks great even without a concealer and they dont make you look like a white eyed vampire at all.I feel like this was the result that I hoped to get with the famous laura mercier-secret brightening powder.well,who knows what will turn out to be your HG:)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is like benefit high beam in powder form. looks as beautiful on as it does in the compact

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is nice. It's comes out shimmery on your face. So I wouldn't use this all over, but I would definitely apply it to my cheeks or highlighting area of my cheeks to put some shine. But other than that, this does come off shiny, so you have to becareful. It adds a really nice shine to the cheeks for Summer/Spring looks. I use it sparingly though because I don't want all this shimmer on my face. You just want to add some highlight to certain parts of your face. So this product is great for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by locogurl907

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

love the smell love the color.. does its job as a highlighter very cute...wont run out for a very long time

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I have medium skin, NC 30 - 35. I got this to use as a highlighter and I must say that I am very happy with this purchase. I apply this on the cheeks and it gives me a subtle glow.
Update: I stop using this because iI realized that it wears off easily on my skin. After a while only the shimmery particles are left. I've been in search for a highlighter that will give me the same effect as this but with better staying power but haven't found anything yet.