Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner - Brick Red

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/28/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Got is as a gift from my mom -- great lip liner that you can use to line before or after applying red lipstick, or even to fill in the lips on your own. Has more of a cool tone in my experience.

A nice brick-red that is slightly on the orangey side - perfect for the matte red lip trend of Fall 2012. I fill in my entire lips with this and top with a swipe of gloss or lip balm for a bit of moisture. Nice for darker skintones (I'm NC44).

on 11/24/2010 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this lip liner. I honestly never owned a red liner that was wearable, alot of others i have purchased in the past have been glaringly bright red. This is more of warm red, which is totally wearable for my NC40 skintone. It's perfect for gloss or lipstick. Its not as longwearing as I thought so it rubs off. For $2.25 on sale, Im definitely find this quite affordable. And the formula is glideable/malliable, not hard at all.

OMG! It's the greatest lip liner for my red lipstick by Mac called Lady Bug. Perfect match. Long-wearing. It's an automatic creme liner which smoothly outlines the lips. It even lasts longer than lipstick itself.

Definitely a re-purchase and what's more? Not more than $3 bucks.

Popular Lip Liners