April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Lip Liners - Avon - Glimmerstick Brick Red

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice brick-red that is slightly on the orangey side - perfect for the matte red lip trend of Fall 2012. I fill in my entire lips with this and top with a swipe of gloss or lip balm for a bit of moisture. Nice for darker skintones (I'm NC44).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip liner. I honestly never owned a red liner that was wearable, alot of others i have purchased in the past have been glaringly bright red. This is more of warm red, which is totally wearable for my NC40 skintone. It's perfect for gloss or lipstick. Its not as longwearing as I thought so it rubs off. For $2.25 on sale, Im definitely find this quite affordable. And the formula is glideable/malliable, not hard at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 7:58:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

OMG! It's the greatest lip liner for my red lipstick by Mac called Lady Bug. Perfect match. Long-wearing. It's an automatic creme liner which smoothly outlines the lips. It even lasts longer than lipstick itself.

Definitely a re-purchase and what's more? Not more than $3 bucks.