Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Mineral Veil Compact

3.3

SPF 25 Mineral Veil : Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Corn Starch Modified, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. SPF 25 Tinted Mineral Veil : Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Corn Starch Modified, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 6/1/2015 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was in Sephora and needed a new setting powder and I saw this mineral veil. So glad I tried it because it made a huge difference with my makeup. This helped it stay on longer and it also helped with shine. I noticed that i didn't get shiny as quick as i have when using other products. I also really like how this doesn't look powdery when its on my face. Im not a fan of how messy loose powders can be, but after a while I got used to the packaging so it wasn't that hard to not make a mess.

on 2/15/2011 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of the bare minerals products i really like. It gives a nice finish on top of the lancome powder i use and it also makes me ensured that it helps because its bare minerals and its a translucent loose powder that just dusts on your face and looks great, it also doesnt come with a brush but it is a good quality powder.

on 3/23/2010 2:59:00 AM

This review is for the actual compact that was or maybe still is available for mineral veil. Why can't any manufacturer make a case that doesn't have the hinge mechanism and plastic break long before the product is gone? What makes this worse is this compact is suppose to be refillable. To be fair, this has happened to me numerous times with other manufactures and include eyeshadow compacts etc. From high end to drugstore brands they break. I take care of my makeup and am not careless in their use. I am sick of it and wish companies would stop being cheap in their design. There has got to be a better way.

Recommended for Normal Skin