Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

3.6

Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria nnSaccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isosonyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Quaternium-90 bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoid Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol. (May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica)

on 3/16/2015 7:08:00 AM

I have used this foundation since I first started getting acne in year 10/11 (3 to 4 years ago) and I have never ever been able to change it due to the fact I was so happy with it! My shade is 01 fresh alabaster and it matches my skin perfectly, the coverage is amazing and I've never been able to get that same coverage from any other foundation (so far). I'd say it's medium to full coverage but it covers near enough all of my old acne scarring and also new. It has never once made me break out, however now I'm getting older and my skin is a lot better (with just a few spots mainly on my chin area) I would like a little bit more coverage and more of a dewy finish as this one is quite matte on my skin so I am looking for a new one for my collection to mix it up a little bit. This foundation lasts me ALL day without fail, has never gone patchy and doesn't stick to my dry patches (I use cetaphil moisturiser and Clinique moisture surge before applying) making it last all day without fail! I have mainly dry skin and would definitely recommend, the smell I quite like it's not bad at all, very light on your skin even though it does have good coverage (massive bonus!) I'll probably always go back to this foundation as most others break me out!!

on 2/26/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think I was a sold a color too dark for my skin, but despite that, this is still not my favorite foundation at all. I feel like (even with a primer!), it highlights my pores and fades really fast too. Maybe it's just not suitable for my skin, and for the price: I definitely wouldn't buy it again!

on 1/20/2015 11:42:00 AM

I have mild acne and have done so for a few years now. Some foundations have helped cover up my blemishes very well but they usually felt very heavy and clogged up my pores. I have sensitive skin and so my mum suggested we go to the clinique counter and the lady suggested this I was instantly amazed when she was able to cover up my spots so well. Also it didn't feel heavy at all and the colour matched my skin well (I seem to find a perfect match extremely hard to find: I am very pale but I have quite a reddish face).
However, I am slightly disappointed because it doesn't seem to hold all day, even when putting powder on top to set the foundation. I currently use it as it quite good but I would of liked it to last all day long and not just for the morning because reapplying is just annoying really...

on 1/20/2015 10:29:00 AM

went into a shop looking for a foundation that would properly fit my skin tone(have had many problems with matching foundation colours to my skin!). i have mild acne and my face is quite oily so i needed something with coverage but also not breakout my skin. the lady at the desk recommended this foundation and matched my colour which was perfect. the coverage was decent compared to other foundations I've tried and my skin felt very soft after she applied it. i instantly fell in love and bought it. it is quite pricey for the amount you get but was definitely worth it for me. i applied it at home and instantly got compliments. i can't say its helped control my acne but nether less still enjoying this foundation. the coverage is not great after one layer, i usually have to apply 2-3 layers over problem areas…
will definitely be buying this again unless i find a foundation with better coverage.
a must have for acne prone skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really loved this product! I have mild acne, but the coverage amazing.

on 11/24/2014 12:15:00 PM

This is a foundation i used to use a lot when i had acne. The coverage was not amazing however other foundations used to make my acne even worse but this one calmed it down. I woudnt use it now because i have a redness problem. But if you want to cover up your acne you can give it a try

on 10/29/2014 4:52:00 PM

I used this foundation for a year or maybe more and really liked it. My acne did not flare up using it and this foundation seemed to contribute to keeping it under control. I also seemed to remember thinking it had good coverage and staying power.

Unfortunately, the lightest shade (Alabaster) is too dark for my pale skin and is also WAY too pink for my yellow-ish skin. Disappointed in Clinique for not releasing more shades and so unfortunately I won't be buying again. Also worth mentioning that the bottle is pretty small for the price I paid (£25ish)..

on 10/23/2014 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love the formula, it covers well and gives the skin a nice natural look. For me it looked best applied with at stippling brush. I break out from most foundations but I haven't had any problem with this one. Love that it actually seems to be good for the skin.
Anyway, the problem with this foundation is the poor shade selection. There are NO yellow based shades!! I can't understand why a huge brand like cilnique wouldn't make foundations for people with warm, yellow skin tones. It just looks ashy on my golden skintone and it makes me so disappointed since its otherwise one of the best ones i've tried.

So- if you have a cool skin tone, DO
if you have a warm skin tone, DONT

on 10/7/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I actually wanna give this product 3.5 lippies but I guess it scrapes in at 4!

Pros: I was looking for a foundation I can wear everyday to work, that lets my skin breathe, doesn't make my acne worse, and doesn't have SPF (because I want to make the most of those 10 minutes I spend in the sun each day).
I think it fulfils the brief. Another pro is that it controls oil fairly well.

Cons: As others have said, the colour selection is very limited and the match is just not quite right. I was matched to a 3, but when I brought it home it was too light for my skin and in some lights looks weird and ashy. I went back and got a sample of the 4 and its much better, but still isn't quite a perfect match for my skin which has yellow undertones. I don't particularly like that it has dimethicone in it. Also I have to use concealer with this- its medium coverage.

In conclusion I will probably buy it again in the right colour for the moment because I don't have a good alternative, but I hope to find better in the mineral makeup world.

on 9/5/2014 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation was my life saver, 5/6 months ago after using Estée Lauder double wear I broke out really bad :( very sad because double wear was amazing coverage & lasted most of the day but it was so heavy & thick. I still use the clinique anti blemish liquid foundation now, and my skin is so much clearer but wanting to test the clinique stay matte oil free foundation to see how it takes to my very oily annoying skin. I'm on the look out for a foundation that will control my oil a bit more than this one the coverage is amazing no need for concealer but my t-zone becomes very shiny just after a couple of hours. REALLY LOVE CLINIQUE if you are acne prone and a little oily this will definitely be the foundation for you.