Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

3.6

Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria nnSaccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isosonyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Quaternium-90 bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoid Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol. (May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica)

The best fondation I have try so far . Cover the skin well , good packaging & texture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

After suffering with my skin for quite some time I decided to take the plunge with Clinique.

I went for a consultation at my nearest counter and spent an absolute fortune, I purchased the 3 Step Anti Blemish Skin Care range, and also their Colour Correcting Primer and the Anti Blemish Foundation.

Unfortunately I was really disappointed by the foundation, it looked really caked on after I had applied it, and it just seemed to cling on to all my imperfections. On top of that the primer really dried out my skin, which made applying the foundation even worse.

What a let down :(

I do like the packaging though, not another clunky glass bottle that takes up all the space in a make up bag.

I love this product because it doesn't break me out, which is the most important quality in my makeup. The cons is that the consistent in it is a bit cakey. Apart from that, I love it, and with a little powder ass well, it covers up my acne and scars really well.

I really wanted to like this foundation as when you first put it on it covers up redness and imperfections but after a few hours of wear it started to dry up into my pores and look extremely dry. I have an oily t zone and normal everywhere else but this made me look like I had dry flaky skin. Wouldn't re purchase. Plus I think it started to clog my pores up.

I have gone through two bottles of this foundation because it covers my spots and blemishes pretty well compared to other foundations, also it is quite long wearing and keeps oil at bay.

However, when it is colder I find that this is too dry to use on its own, hard to apply and cracks and cakes throughout the day, so I have to mix it with a BB cream.

On my 3rd bottle of this its v natural doesn't cake and is medium coverage and also takes out any redness. I use when I've had a breakout and it clears them in a couple of days. HG foundation

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-free makeup for a long time now but decided to try the Anti Blemish one since I got a few pimples due to high temperature, humidity and sweating.

I use shade 01 fresh alabaster, it matches my fair skin tone perfectly, it doesn't oxidize on my skin and it covers redness around and on my nose.

I like the natural finish, it looks like I'm wearing nothing and it feels so light on my skin. It has a medium coverage, it doesn't cover my acne scars perfectly but it's no big deal for me, I prefer natural looking make up than heavy full coverage. It's definitely buildable.

Most importantly it doesn't make me break out or makes already existing pimples worse. It doesn't emphasize dry patches or enlarged pores. It controls oil fairly well.

It's not a really long-lasting foundation on it's own so I need to use my Vichy Dermablend setting powder(Best powder ever!) and my make-up lasts up to 12 hrs!

I got a compliment on my skin for the first time while wearing this foundation and that's the reason I'll be using this instead of the Stay-Matte oil-free makeup on daily basis! Definitely worth its money!

Disappointing foundation!
I had high hopes for this foundation after hearing how much other people I know loved it, but as hard as I've tried, I do not share the love.
I was matched to the shade 01- Fresh Alabaster, and despite it being the lightest shade, it is really quite orangey and dark.
This foundation applies well with a primer and is nice and blendable, but the coverage is light - medium, and when I'm spending money on a high-end product I prefer a thicker coverage. Does not cover blemishes well, which I feel defeats it's purpose.
Goes patchier than any foundation I've ever used and magically vanishes after 4 or 5 hours, even when used with a primer and setting spray.
On a positive note, it does not irritate my sensitive skin, but I would only recommend this to someone looking for a light coverage.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've used this for a couple of weeks and it's such a shame this broke me out, it did the complete opposite of what it was supposed to do, It didn't control my oily skin, it irritated my skin too, I also felt like it brings out my pimples and pores out more.
I hate the way it feels when I blend this onto my skin it's thin and leaves brushes and finger prints, you'd have to make sure you blend properly.
Won't be repurchasing this again.
I'll be sticking to my lancome teint foundation which gives me better coverage and doesn't irritate my skin through out the whole day.

actually, i'm really disappointed with this.
i thought the coverage would be high (anti-blemish, you know, i thought it would cover blemishes well???). so i went excited and bought it the lightest color i found, which was fresh alabaster. a bit too dark for my scandinavian fair skin though, but it blends in pretty quickly.
but the coverage was really not as i expected. after one/two hours, my blemishes "shines through", and there's red spots shining through the foundation. which looks awful :-(
clinique is tbh a really good brand otherwise, but this was really not a good buy, which wasn't fun. so next i'm goin' to try out the beyond perfecting..