November 21, 2014 | 1709 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this foundation for a year or maybe more and really liked it. My acne did not flare up using it and this foundation seemed to contribute to keeping it under control. I also seemed to remember thinking it had good coverage and staying power.

Unfortunately, the lightest shade (Alabaster) is too dark for my pale skin and is also WAY too pink for my yellow-ish skin. Disappointed in Clinique for not releasing more shades and so unfortunately I won't be buying again. Also worth mentioning that the bottle is pretty small for the price I paid (£25ish)..

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by annied92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the formula, it covers well and gives the skin a nice natural look. For me it looked best applied with at stippling brush. I break out from most foundations but I haven't had any problem with this one. Love that it actually seems to be good for the skin.
Anyway, the problem with this foundation is the poor shade selection. There are NO yellow based shades!! I can't understand why a huge brand like cilnique wouldn't make foundations for people with warm, yellow skin tones. It just looks ashy on my golden skintone and it makes me so disappointed since its otherwise one of the best ones i've tried.

So- if you have a cool skin tone, DO
if you have a warm skin tone, DONT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jumblebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually wanna give this product 3.5 lippies but I guess it scrapes in at 4!

Pros: I was looking for a foundation I can wear everyday to work, that lets my skin breathe, doesn't make my acne worse, and doesn't have SPF (because I want to make the most of those 10 minutes I spend in the sun each day).
I think it fulfils the brief. Another pro is that it controls oil fairly well.

Cons: As others have said, the colour selection is very limited and the match is just not quite right. I was matched to a 3, but when I brought it home it was too light for my skin and in some lights looks weird and ashy. I went back and got a sample of the 4 and its much better, but still isn't quite a perfect match for my skin which has yellow undertones. I don't particularly like that it has dimethicone in it. Also I have to use concealer with this- its medium coverage.

In conclusion I will probably buy it again in the right colour for the moment because I don't have a good alternative, but I hope to find better in the mineral makeup world.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xXsharlyXx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This foundation was my life saver, 5/6 months ago after using Estée Lauder double wear I broke out really bad :( very sad because double wear was amazing coverage & lasted most of the day but it was so heavy & thick. I still use the clinique anti blemish liquid foundation now, and my skin is so much clearer but wanting to test the clinique stay matte oil free foundation to see how it takes to my very oily annoying skin. I'm on the look out for a foundation that will control my oil a bit more than this one the coverage is amazing no need for concealer but my t-zone becomes very shiny just after a couple of hours. REALLY LOVE CLINIQUE if you are acne prone and a little oily this will definitely be the foundation for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Krystalw21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. I have always used Lancôme foundation because I have mild acne I find it the best brand for coverage. However, I thought I would give this one a go as it is supposed to help your skin as well as covering up. I'm so glad I tried it. It really light weight on your skin and it does stay on a long time. The best part is it really does help your skin get better. I have dry skin and it does not irritate it or show up flaky/ dry patches. It isn't great if you want really full coverage though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by SianAbercrombie

I love this foundation. It feels great non my mostly dry skin and covers everything I need it to. It has clean packaging and a great price for a high-end product. The only draw back I find with this foundation is that the palest shade 'Fresh Alabaster' is too dark for my NC15 skin. It also oxidises throughout the day and I end the day looking like a tangerine. If it wasnt for the limited shade range this would be my go-to foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by msbuttercuo06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

An average product. The lightest shade was way too dark for my skin (the common problem for me) and also way too pink (the common problem of all fair shades). Yet from the age ~13 to about 15 I didn't know any better so I was using this one and it went pretty okay.
You have to make sure your skin is very well moisturized before using this one, as it tends to practically suck the moisture out of it, the dry patches will look horrible and feel itchy and irritated. However, it's the most mattifying product I've ever come across. I've never used powder with this one!
I don't remember the wearability too well and I didn't wear makeup for too long during that period. It has never caused any exra skin problems. What I adore in Clinique products is the nonexistent smell; this one is not an exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

It's my favourite foundation. I've been using it for last 3 years now. I have shades 02/03/04 and I mix them up according to the time of the year. In fact I have dry skin, but this foundation doesn't emphasise my dry areas and it look very natural, a bit more on a matte side. It's a full coverage foundation. The best thing about it last for ages, I have not found any other foundation that would stay on better than this one. This is the main reason why I keep on re-purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Laski

I just used up a sample of this in the shade 03 "fresh neutral", which fits my light-to-medium skintone perfectly - and I´m surprised by how much I like this foundation. It´s nothing new or gimmicky, so I kind of overlooked it until now. But I am very pleased by how natural it looks while providing good coverage and a slightly mattifying effect. Really great - and lasts longer than average on my skin, looking like freshly applied, without the need to touch up. What I also like is that this product is actually affordable. So, a big thumbs up from me, and I will purchase the full size asap!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by gatbuk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first high end foundation i've ever bought and i love it! It blends really nicely, and has a beautiful colour, and is really gentle with my sensitive skin, i could even sleep with it on!

My only complaint is the color range. I got fitted for a 03 Fresh Neutral, that was way too dark for my skin. I ended up getting 02 Fresh Ivory, and its still too dark so i mix it with lush jackie oates.

I find that it looks a lot darker under natural light than under artificial light, and sadly it oxidizes a little bit on me, but all foundations tend to oxidize a bit on me.