October 1, 2014 | 2098 users online

Eyeliner - Tokidoki - Perfetto Eyeliner in Sabochan (black)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by haruhii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I honestly purchased this product because of the cute packaging and didn't read reviews beforehand. I wish that I had because the product isn't what I look for in a good eyeliner. It smudges easily on my oily eyelids and the tip is very odd shaped making it difficult to work with. The felt tip is almost a chisel shape that is skinny on one side and wide on the other. It's also not very flexible so I didn't like the way it would sometimes tug on my eye. Since I got this on clearance, it's not such a waste but I wouldn't have paid the original $16 for it. Also, I've only used this a handful of times and it feels like the pen is drying out already. Overall, the money could have been better spent elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

Love theeeese!:]

Sephora had these on sale for $6 each which was a total steal for such an awesome product. I don't believe these are neither budge nor waterproof (I could be wrong) but it's a felt tip type of liner (think marker) that makes it real easy to control how much comes out and how thick your line is. Plus it's liquid so it looks sharper and it's easier to make winged tips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like the fact that this is marker type eyeliner. It works well for clumsy people like me. Too bad Sephora is discontinuing the line.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

If I use this product straight from the pen, it doesn't work for me at all. However, if I use my Sigma eyeliner brush, it works just fine! I can actually apply eyeliner decently and I never could before with any eyeliner! All I do is mark the bristles with black colour from the pen multiple times and then apply like that. It may be a little time consuming, but I'd rather spend an extra minute making sure my eyeliner looks semi-decent.

EDIT: I had to give it a few less lipsticks because it just dries out too quickly!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rhymeswithjulie

I'm very unsure about this liner. The felt tip is scratches and tugs at my eyelids when I apply it. The tip also dries out very quickly so I find it difficult to get product out. However, a friend of mine owns one and it seems to come out smoothly for her. Maybe it doesn't work with my skin or I got a bad one? It gives a very precise line which is great for winged eyeliner. I use it to outline the wing and then fill it in with my Revlon Color Stay liquid liner. When it comes out smoothly it is very black but like I said before it doesn't always come out. I want to love it so bad because the packaging is so adorable! It was definitely not worth the $16 I paid for it but the price has recently dropped to $9 so I might try another one to see if mine is just defective or not. Over all, I think it is a nice product and since the price has dropped you should definitely try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SUGBOOG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner in Sabochan in the mail today and fell in love with it with the first swipe. Why do you love it so much Sarah you may ask? Well let me tell you my reasons why! The package is cute and appealing like everything from the brand. It's a felt tipped pen and I love the tip. It's a fine tip, but it has two edges. A really thin side, and a slightly thicker flatter edge. This makes for amazing control.
The black is a true black. Not a smokey black, not a dull black, but true deep dark BLACK. Squee! The felt tip has the perfect amount of moisture and it glides on easily and the tip allows for perfect control. It goes on right where you want it too and no where else. It's like writing on yourself with a really nice pen. It dried in what seemed like a second or two and was set. I ran my finger across it and no smears! Not even a little bit!
The Sephora description says that these liners can be used on the eyes or even to draw waterproof temporary tattoos that come off easily with make up remover. How fun! I really want to own every shade of this that they make. Yea I'm that in love with it. These come in at $16 on Sephora which make them a little more expensive then drugstore liners but they out perform any pen liner I've ever used so I think it's worth it. Can't wait to get more!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it is terrible at making a straight, precise line, but great for a thicker line and wings!
it's slightly pigmented but it's hard to get the product out sometimes.
i don't like the tip of it is too pointy and hurts your eyes.
i like the cute packaging, but i wouldn't repurchase again because this eyeliner is seriously not the best!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Lilsingsong3

Don't get me wrong, I love the colour and application so much from this product. But I don't understand how this waterproof.. It washed off with water and when I rub my eyes a bit the WHOLE thing came right off! I was so mad. But, it might be because I have oily lids so this product for me didn't work out too well. But i will keep wearing it because as long as I don't touch my eyes, it stays well and doesn't budge so I'll have to stick it out until I finish it. I won't repurchase though, especially because of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

well i havent bought this yet but i visited my local sephora today and tried this out, & this black eyeliner hasnt BUDGED since! it's a waterproof formula that really is waterproof. i cannot get it off; the only way is to use a oil-based remover. but i like it a lot, it's a deep black color and it will stay put all day. i will definitely be buying it! the packaging on this eyeliner (actually, the entire line of tokidoki products) is adorable too :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Here's the deal with the Tokidoki pen liner-
Pro's--- I love the packaging (I love all things Tokidoki) and the thickness.
Love the jet black color. Love the staying proof and how quickly it dries. This pen will not come off unless you use makeup remover. And it DOES NOT FLAKE. At all.
Con's--- Theres only one con for me..... it is hard to apply. It's like the tip is so spongey almost that it comes out a lot... if that makes sense. If you do multiple strokes at once I feel like you have to shake it to get more to the tip. So my hand isn't steady enough to make a perfect line with this liner. Otherwise I like it a lot. So if you are already great with liquid liners, I say buy this one, no questions asked. Otherwise, it will be risky