July 23, 2014 | 2061 users online

Moisturizers - Sana - Uroitaishi, The Moisture Ambassador! Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by superuselessgirl

The packaging is absolutely adorable, and i"ll admit that's the only reason I even bought it. I wasn't even sure what I was getting myself into when I picked it up in Taiwan because I'm barely literate in Chinese (only knew that it was a moisturizer of some sort). So glad they drew me in with the cute packaging because it's my HG moisturizer in the summer months. It falls short in the winter. It's not a lot of product for the price (about $10US in Taiwan), but it lasted about 3 months of nightly use. A little goes a long way, so the price isn't too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Fluffytiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After seeing reviews for this online, and also falling for the supercute packaging I decided to try this out, and was not disappointed. I have combination skin and this cream is perfect, moisturizing well without being too heavy and I find it to be a good base for foundation on my light make-up days. My only complaint is that although the packaging is supercute,(I keep my empty ones and put earrings in them) you do have to stick your fingers in the product which is kinda unhygienic, so make sure fingers are super clean. Not a lot of product but good quality and a little seems to go a long way, a product I currently can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this Moisturizer from Sana. As you can see, this comes in a very, very cute packaging. I really thought that this is a cheap-o kind of moisturizer because of its' packaging but I think I can say that this has a big potential to be my HG moisturizer if it has some whitening cream on it.

I need to fix my scars on my face first, but as soon as I get to fix this, I can say that this is my HG moisturizer.

I bought this over City Super, Causeway Bay for HKD 85. The fact that this is unscented (except that it has a very, very light chemical scent that doesn't bother me at all) is one of the plus points that I love the most.

By the way, I uploaded some photos on how to use this moisturizer from Sana. It's good that it has some English translations and instructions over the internet because it doesn't say anything in English on the packaging itself.

I observed that my face doesn't react with this moisturizer, but instead, it gives that very soft and buttery effect whenever I apply this on. It's very light, and not sticky compare to my MAC MoistureLush Creme. I use this every Morning and Evening before putting on my makeup to keep my face moisturized throughout the day. Another good invention from Sana! :)