July 28, 2014 | 2180 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

Amazing foundation blending brush. Hands down a favorite for me. I've used it with mineral makeup, tinted moisturizer and liquid foundation. As with most brushes it can eat up product, so I use my fingertips to apply the product and use the brush to blend and smooth out any edges. It's lasted wonderfully, too. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bonn2585

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I prefer it over BE brushes any day. It blends in mineral makeup like a dream and it also gives a better coverage. It also picks up product very well. I've noticed that less product goes to waste with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I am OBSESSED with this brush!!!
Before i purchased this i used the Sigma F80 which was my #1 go to, but now i don't know!
The sephora #45 might actually be even better than the Sigma.
My makeup looks FLAWLESS.
if you don't own this go out and get it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG brush. Owned it for 2 years and I wash it every week, had lost no hair and retains its shape. Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

My absolute favorite foundation brush. This is simply flawless. Super dense, no shedding, and applies without streaking. Great for powder, cream, and liquid. It's very versatile and the shape and size is perfect for precise application around the smaller areas of your face, even undereye concealer. This is a great purchase for anyone looking for a truly high-quality foundation brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i'm gonna be getting another brush of this just for foundation, this is by far my favorite foundation brush EVER, I'm usually not a fan of sephora brand brushes but this is amazing for liquid foundation, i love using this with my covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation and my tarte amazonian clay 12 hour full coverage foundation, i don't use it with mineral powder because i don't like mineral powder or any sort of powder foundation, i only wear liquids.

its dense enough to buff in the foundation but it can leave streaks with my covergirl 3 in 1 foundation, i just PAT in the foundation instead of rubbing and buffing in the foundation, i sometimes use it for cream bronzer like the bourjois bronzing primer, definitely gonna buy another one of this brush!!! its so good!!! i feel like this is an alternative for the sigma f80 or f82, even though the shape isn't similar , but the results this brush gives is comparable to the f80 and f82 by sigma

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this brush on a whim and so glad I did. I thought it would make a nice alternative to my shiseido foundation brush which I was not impressed at all and it is cheaper too. Huh, in the end I did not use it as intended but instead I used it to blend my in my bronzer. It gives a right amount of bronzer on my lower cheeks and furthermore this brush doesn't shed and the handle is just right. Get this, girls!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Cheungc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

To be fair, I did buy this brush to use as a blusher brush, rather than the mineral powders it's intended for. After a couple of months' use, the synthetic tip ends started curling inwards but I persisted with using it anyway. After about a year's use, I washed it in the hope of reviving its original shape, but that seemed to make the problem worse as it bloomed into a mushroom and the curls became even tighter.

I've since bought other (both Sephora and Hakuhodo) brushes for my blushers and don't use mineral powder, so it's not a purchase I would repeat.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was not impressed by this brush. It was flimsy and I could not find the difference between this and drugstore brushes that are tightly packed like this one is. Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by tranthuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great brush! I was on the hunt for a new brush to use w/ my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, because the stifling brushes and flat foundation brushes just weren't working for me. I came really close to biting my tongue and splurging on the Armani "Blender Brush," since it's made to work amazingly well with all of their foundations. It is priced at $49, so I was hesitant until a good friend of mine recommended this brush. She told me that it was the BEST brush for applying foundation, tinted moisturizers, concealers, etc. She owned 3 of them, so I took her word for it and tried this one out before spending fifty bucks on a single brush.

My first impression of the brush when looking at it in-stores was that it was very soft and a good size. I decided to get it right there and then. And since it was only $24, I figured that I'd have nothing to lose and get the Armani one if this didn't work out.

I am SO glad that I did get this brush, because it applies my foundation super smooth and evenly without any streaking. It also helps me save product, since I don't need as much while using this brush. It spreads the product out evenly, giving you a flawless finish. I think I will go back and purchase a few more, since I can see it coming it handy for many other things in the future also!