August 2, 2014 | 1332 users online

Eyeliner - Korres - Soft Eyeliner Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by uncomplicated

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've only ever used mineral and natural eyeliners, so can't compare to other "regular" types. I noticed on the pencil it said something like "ideal for inner lid" or something to that effect, so that's where I tried it. It went on very smoothly and dark, but I noticed that it faded quickly. Next time I used it, I put on about three layers and it lasted a lot longer (a few hours), eventually fading to a lighter smoky gray which didn't bother me at all. The big bonus for me was that this eyeliner didn't irritate my eyes (hence the extra point to give it a 4). The Bare Minerals Big and Bright one performs about the same as this, except it irritates my eyes immediately and they get a bit red and feel uncomfortable all day.

So, it's an average performer in my opinion, but since it's the only one I've tried that hasn't irritated my eyes that pushes it up in rank for me compared to other ones I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by MOUNTAINGIRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought 2 of the korress eyeliners on e-bay. Thankfully I didn't pay very much for them. The blue one made my eyes itch, and they both wore off almost immediatly. Love the Korress moisturizers, but won't buy the eyeliners again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by phillygirl36

So disappointing. Bought a kit of 5 pencils in great colors. Every single one of them smudged within minutes of applying, was gone by the end of the day. Wouldn't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in black and its a beautiful deep black eyeliner that is truly soft to apply, but unfortunately it smudged on my upper lids pretty quickly. I wear eyeliner above my top lash line, and many eyeliners wear off on my lids, and sadly this is no exception :o( Whats odd is that although this is a very deep black color, it wore off green on my lids! How odd. I was very impressed though with how soft it was to apply, it spread very easily across my lid, and is a very nice deep black. If you do not have a problem with your eyeliner smudging to your upper lids, then you should try this out!

Ingredients (this is from Korres, sephora.com is incorrect and lists the long-lasting formula):
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina, Vegetable (Olus) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera, PTFE / Polytetrafluoroethylene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate