April 18, 2014 | 1761 users online

Gels/Soaps - 100 Percent Pure - Lavender Butter Soap

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a nice soap!! I bought this in lavender butter and they weren't kidding when they said lavender! I really like lavender and its a good thing I do because the smell is VERY strong. It's obvious they use real lavender oil too, because its a true lavender scent.

I was also curious to try it after seeing "butter" in the title, I mean - butter soap? But it really is like butter! It makes a very creamy lather, and is a soft soap.

The actual bar soap is HUGE. It's around 4" x 2.25" x 1.75". Which is nice because you get a lot for the $8, but its too big to use in the shower. I had to slice off an end and just use that. I was nervous that it would be difficult cutting through it, but it cut like buttah.

The soap is also pretty moisturizing. Some soaps leave my skin very dry and tight, and this doesn't at all. I wouldn't say its super moisturizing, as I've tried some soaps that are practically lotions from Dove and Olay, but those aren't all natural either ;o)

After trying this, I really want to try all of the other soaps! Unfortunately I am prone to back break outs, and this soap didn't help with that, but nothing really does except for tea tree oil soap, so I won't hold it against this one. I think I may try the eucalyptus one, if its half as fragrant as this, then it would still be a great refreshing way to start the day!

Ingredients:
Saponified Oils of Virgin Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil and Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oils