October 25, 2014 | 1542 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - CremeSheen - Over Indulgence

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cdrigo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay I love this lip gloss it is super creamy and it gives you a very natural look. This has become one of my staples from MAC. The staying power is okay you may need to reapply after about 2-3 hours or so, but I still love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this shade and texture are perfect for my nw43 skintone. i know there are similar colors out there but this is really a perfect nude for me. of course layering over different lip liners gives it a slightly different look. there are no sparkles but good pigment. nothing bad to say about this except that it's a little spendy and i prefer a brush applicator instead of the sponge (that's why i took one lippie off) but that's not a big deal considering i love the color match.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by michellemonkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a lovely gloss! Nice a creamy and smooth, nowhere near as gloopy and sticky as other lipglasses and glosses by MAC. This is a lovely natural/nude colour, even on a pale NC15 like me!

I like to wear a little slick of it over my daily lippy (MAC creme in your coffee) and it is a real MLBB combo for me. One of my go-to glosses (along with a couple of nars ones of course!)

The pigmentation is good. Unfortunately, I do find that the colour doesn't last quite as long on my lips as my nars glosses, but the staying power is pretty good. I would definitely re purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by shelbyclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best lipgloss I've ever bought! It's smooth, smells great, lasts long, and it's pigmented. I use it every day, it's a great color for Fall. I took off a lippie because it is pretty expensive for a small-ish tube and I can see myself running out soon. I can't wait to try out more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by phinester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best lip gloss i've ever bought. I know this lip gloss is much more expensive compared to the other mac lip glosses but seriously its worth all the money. This is a super creamy non sticky and long lasting lip gloss. Im a dark woman and this is a beautiful peachy colour and looks great in the summer time. The only down side i have to this product is not actually the lip gloss but the fact that you dont get a lot of product inside the tube. Im actually wanting to but this product again because i like it that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the formula compared to the lipglasses MAC makes. The color is a nice nude for me (NC45). However, as others have mentioned this color can be easily duped (Revlon Nude lusture comes to mind) and because of this I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mignondee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is nice. It's a brownish pink that is well suitable for my NW45/NC50 skin tone. It last a long time and it goes on smoothly. I wouldn't purchase it again, although it is a very pretty color, because it just doesn't have that wow factor to it. Also, it can be easily duped for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by IndigoH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heyy :] I bought this lipgloss about a week ago and i loveeee it. I thought that it would be sticky and thick like most MAC glosses but its really different! The formula for this is the best yet. The color shows up and the texture is pretty light. I would recommend this to like any1 thats looking for an excellent lipgloss!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got it love it. Look great over lustre lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by MissEmbrya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

FANTASTIC nude for darker skintones. It gives a very sexy unique neutral look even on super pigmented lips like mine.