July 26, 2014 | 1000 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Honey Almond Nourishing Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by missixty5

It's a good body cream like creamy butter. It is moisturizing without being too heavy with a soft scent. It is a tad bit greasy if you put too much on but otherwise I would buy it again. The lotion comes in a sanitary bottle for easy application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This smells nice and is made of wonderful ingredients. However, the moisture level is totally lacking. Maybe if you live somewhere humid you could use this, but this will definitely not zap winter skin and does not have a thick enough texture to do much of anything. I would give this three stars maximum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this to be a very effective, body cream. It's in a hygienic tube, you get a generous amount, and the scent is very pleasant. I also found it was very moisturizing, and it makes my skin soft as silk. It goes on thick at first and needs to be rubbed in, but it quickly sinks in leaving you lightly scented and very soft and moisturized. For the price, I found it much more effective then Body Shop body butters, at a better price. I also like that it doesn't turn into a solid lump in a tub, but stays soft in the tube. It's a very nice mid price body cream...high quality without breaking the bank.
EDIT: Updating to 5 lippies. I've switched body lotions a couple times, but I keep reaching for this. A great body cream, that will stand up to creams triple the price. All that plus natural ingredients and a more than reasonable price. Can't go wrong with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by vespertine33

I got a little sample of this in what looked like a ketchup packet. I always test lotion samples on my arms (my skin is so reactive that within one or two uses troublesome products will clog pores or cause irritation on my forearm like a canary in a coal mine) so I can't say that I used it for a prolonged period of time. What I can say is that although I'm not usually a fan of gourmand fragrances I loved the smell of this. It smells like marzipan but doesn't linger too long. The consistancy was perfect- like room temperature butter- it was rich without feeling heavy. It didn't disappear right away like those lotions that are full of alchohol, but also didn't leave me greasy. I probably got three or four uses out of my sample; enough to know that there is nothing in it that disagrees with my stupid princess skin. Considering the ingredients I think the price is fair- $14 for 8oz.

Ingredients:
Organic White Tea, Organic Rose Hydrosol, Organic Cocoa and Avocado Butters, Organic Cabernet Grapeseed, Blackcurrant, and Rose Hip Seed Oils, Vitamin E(A-Tocopherol), Vitamin C(Ascorbyl Palminate), Lavender Honey wax, Pure Almond Aroma, Extracts of Cherry, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Blackberry, Almond and Grapefruit Seed, Natural Food Preservatives from Cranberries and Salts (less than 0.1% of Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this from my mom as a gift. At first trying it, it has a wonderful smell to it almost fruity yet slightly perfume like. It also has a really nice texture to it. However, after rubbing it into my hands it doesn't smell as wonderful and smells a bit "stale". Also, it gets this really greasy, waxy feeling after a while where I either have to rub it or wash it off. It's a wonderful moisturizer, yet I've found cheaper, better smelling ones else where.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Great lotion with great ingredients and moisturizing properties. It's one lippie short of 5 only because im not a huge almond scent fan. It does smell good like cherries but it smells exactly like the Almond Hair Milk that i use from MyHoneyChild and though it works im not fond of it's smell either. My skin and hair smelling of almonds is just overkill =)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells AMAZING! like marachino cherries! But it is not very moisturizing and very expensive. So Im going to stick to using coconut oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, this is a pretty nice lotion, but its a bit greasy which prevents me from buying it again. In the beginning when you first put it on, it is a very sweet amaretto smell, but slowly fades to a nut-type smell, sort of like peanut butter :o) I'm guessing its the honey smell that fades and then you just smell almonds, but smells more like peanuts to me.

The texture of it is thin, even though it says body cream - its really a lotion. It is very moisturizing, so I use it as a hand lotion at night, but wouldn't use it all over since its a bit greasy and takes a very long time to sink in.

So even though its moisturizing and smells nice, I'd prefer something that sinks in faster so will use this up and then try something else!

Ingredients:
Organic White Tea1, Organic Rose Hydrosol2, Organic Cocoa Butter3, Organic Avocado Butter2, Organic Cabernet Grapeseed Oil2 and Organic Rose Hip Seed Oils4, Organic Lavender Honey5 and Organic Chamomile Wax5, Organic Almond Flavor3, Extracts of Organic Cherry3, Organic Pomegranate3, Organic Raspberry3, Organic Blackberry3, Organic Almond3 and Organic Grapefruit Seed2, Blackcurrant, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Citric Acid, witch Hazel, Japanese Honeysuckle Extract