July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Polishes - Essence - Chocolate Shake nail polish

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Wow, no Essence reviews yet?? Well I found this brand at Ulta and was interested in trying out the stuff since it seemed pretty inexpensive and they had some cute things, including these two nail polish shades. This one, called "chocolate shake" is a really pretty truffle brown color- kinda pulls a little gray, but isn't that super dark at all. Great neutral. I was kinda unsure how it would go on since it was so cheap...but to my delight, it applies really nicely- very smooth, no streaks, and I got it opaque in 2 coats, but made it 3 coats to lengthen staying power since 2 can fade a little with this. It dries to a nice shiny finish! I LOVE that it was about $2.00 too...you can't go wrong...so I picked up two different shades. Love it! I found this brand at Ulta and am very pleased. In fact, this could be a great dupe for OPI's Over the Taupe. You can make out a little bit of iridiscent sparkle but it's very subtle and barely noticeable unless you look closely. Happy with it!