November 26, 2014 | 1871 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Chanel - Precision Ultra Correction Lift Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye cream was next to useless. It has a lovely consistency, a plump, moist gel feel, but it didn't do squat for bags, lifting, dark circles, anything. It does a good job moisturizing and plays well under makeup, but frankly, I can just use almond oil if I want pure moisturizing properties. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Amariah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream has a good consistency but it does not improve the appearance to eyes. I cannot wait to finish this off. I will not repurchase it too expensive. Not a favourite product. It is a waste of money. It did not make my wrinkles less, it did not plump up my eye area under the brows. Save your money for a better product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jodichow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An eye cream that costs you and arm yet doesn't work. Took a plunge and bought the whole jar even though the sample didn't quite work for me. I'd feel the under eye area tightened right away but it didn't get much better from there. Gave the rest of the jar away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Martinis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is just an average eye cream, not worth the price. It is quite light, not rich enough for the dry skin under my eyes. It does not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eye cream for about 2 years, I think. It's ok. Saying that, I've not found an eye cream that truly delivers all its claims.
I see no lifting. I like it because it's light, I can use it at night and during the day with eyelid primer, no problem. No milia, stinging, redness. I don't notice it working on puffiness, not that I have a lot. Drinking a large glass of water in the morning works for me. No dark circle disappearing. Mine are best covered with concealer. They aren't severe to begin with.
I've tried so many eye products. This is my go to-steady mainly because of what it doesn't do to make eyes worse than because of all its positive claims. Those I just don't see.
It's a safe eye cream for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thanks to a very generous Chanel SA, I was given tubes of the Lift Eye Cream to last me over a month. After three weeks, I stopped using it and went back to my trustworthy Shiseido products for a variety of reasons.
To begin with, yes it is expensive. But so are my Shiseido eye products. So that isn't a problem for me. As they say, six of one and half dozen of another. The packaging is in a jar that opens up and so are many other eye treatments. Some of Shiseido's eye products come in a pump and are sanitary, and I much prefer that over the jar.
Chanel's eye cream is light, fluffy and looks pearlized. It goes on extremely smooth. I could feel something working when I did apply it. I was hoping something would work, but, alas, nothing did. And I do mean nothing. The cream did not moisturize as much as I would hope. Fine lines did not plump as I would have expected. I did not have any lasting effects. For the three weeks that I did use it, my eye area did not see any noticeable improvement at all. As a matter of fact, I did notice dark circles underneath my eyes were more pronounced always the next morning. I found that odd. Perhaps I was allergic to something in the ingredients that was causing the darkness under my eyes, I'm not sure. But when I stopped using it, the darkness disappeared. As far as firming, I didn't see anything in such short a time, but with all of the other negatives going on, I wasn't going to use anymore. I went right back to my regular eye treatments. I know there are a lot of good products out there for your eyes, and advertising plays into a lot of hype. It's up to us to figure out what works, what claims are substantiated and what products are simply useless for our us. This well-known Department store brand didn't cut it for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I purchased sample sized tubes from eb and I love this stuff, does lift and firm the upper lid and performs much better than any other eye cream I have used. Will continue purchasing sample as I can't afford the ridiculous price for full size. cracks me up when 20 somethings give this a bad review. Wait till they're middle aged LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by gizmoesmom

Ok day two, 51 and loving the lift I get and that was the purpose of this purchase. So far so good I was using estee lauder for about a year this one seems to be doing a much better job :) now lets see how it does in a month.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

After using this for a few months due to several sample tubes thanks to a generous Chanel SA, I have to conclude that this eye cream does absolutely...nothing. My lines and dark circles aren't different from before, I don't look any more awake, and it doesn't hydrate any better than any other moisturizer. I'll use up my sample tubes but I won't be buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by lindyloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hesitated purchasing this eye cream because of the price, but it is worth every cent! I am over 50 and like most women the eye area is the first show real signs of aging. This treatment is incredible. My eye area stays hydrated all day, yet my eye makeup does not "melt"- even my under eye makeup stays in place. I don't know what Chanel has done to make this possible. My fine lines are gone, also any puffiness is gone without making my under eye area appear "hollowed out." I don't have a problem with dark circles, but on those days that I have them I did find that this cream did not help much with that issue. I am hooked! Even at the very high price tag.